Yo Puff, are you out there?

Discussion in 'Flashbacks' started by newo, Aug 28, 2013.

1. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Has anyone heard any updates on Puff the Magic Dragon? Granted dragons live forever, but it's been 50 years since his bromance with little Jackie Paper ended. Is he still moaning over it?

Hey Puff, it's intervention time. Move on with your immortal life already! When was the last time you traveled outside of Honalee? Sitting around your cave in your underwear, sleeping 12 hours a day, doing nothing but watching TV while living on cheetos and beer is for losers. Get out into the sunshine, climb aboard that pillow-sailed ship of yours and head out for other shores! There are plenty of children and drunks in the world who would love having you for an imaginary friend. Today is the first day of the rest of your life, go live it!

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

hahaha okay lol

3. the_doors_of_perception

the_doors_of_perception Member

Lol. My mom used to play that song on the record player for me when I was five (and that was in 1994). I LOVE THAT SONG. It always made me cry...