Yet another shooting !!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vladimir Illich, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

More than 20 people killed and dozens more injured, some seriously in yet another shooting, this time in El Paso and apart from the usual platitudes, Trump and the American government sit with their thumb up their arse and do nothing to control the sale of weapons !!!

Multiple Deaths Reported In Texas Walmart Shooting

2. Visexual

Visexual Member

The shooter says he was a white nationalist before Trump became president and motivated him even more. Trump has emboldened these nutcases and he must be held to blame! And I just can't understand why laws still haven't been changed about what kinds of weapons are legal in the US? Now when I was this punks age, I too was carrying an automatic assault weapon. But I never, ever, considered getting anything like it after I was discharged from the military when I was 24. Those weapons are for the military and not for little punks, of any age! It pisses me off every time I see some asshole wearing cammo's and carrying AR-15's. And, I guarantee, not many had ever served their country in the real military!

tumbling.dice likes this.
  3. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    granite45 likes this.
  4. Maybe it's just our nation's puberty. We're so very immature. I wonder if foreigners understand just how immature Americans are. Maybe it's the same everywhere, though. People just being self-obsessed and selfish and calling each other names and fighting. And then American culture which basically boils down to people shooting fireworks out of their assholes.

5. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I grew up where duck hunting was a popular sport and owned both shotguns and lever action rifles for deer hunting. I don’t hunt now and am horrified by the crazy behavior arround guns. Mass shootings are not carried out by somebody with a shotgun plugged to three shells. Assault rifles and most handguns are designed to kill people not mallards. How did this country ever let it get to this?

6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Muslims turned blowing themselves up into an artform, and Christians are determined to turn automatic weapons into an artform. Not to worry though, Homeland Security has plans to put detectors in every city that can instantly pinpoint any gunfire, while the Pentagon is working on being able to launch at least 400 drones at a time from the back of a truck. Once they pin point the source of gunfire, they can kill whoever is responsible, even tracking them down to the ends of the earth if necessary, and picking them out from high orbit just by the way they walk. Its what the military calls an "Attention Getter" that tends to calm down the situation.

These days, they can even come equipped with DNA sequencers that can tell you who was in the room and chemical sensors for gunpowder. Flying robocops with machine guns and dynamite! Tell them you aren't afraid to die, and they may thank you for sharing your last words.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    neonspectraltoast likes this.
  7. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Life in the big cities is about to get interesting, with high speed internet and drones everywhere, with some cities already hearing complaints about drones interfering with pedestrian traffic. Being surrounded by robots may be the only way to defeat the insane mindless mobs running the country.

8. onceburned

onceburned Banned

It's not guns, It's mental health