yet another dream about a friend

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by nynysuts, Aug 17, 2007.

1. nynysuts

nynysuts No Gods, No Masters

yeah, i dreamed about joe again the other night, we're going to a gig on sunday and that's basically what i dreamt about:

The thing is I haven't seen Joe since primary school, back when he had short hair and was called Joseph. He seems to have changed and I like him a lot, but this dream was scary. Basically I got to the gig and my family insisted on coming with me. lo and behold Joe turns up and I'm like, lets get out of here, and we start walking down this strange street. From what I can gather Joe normally has his hair loose, but in this dream it was scraped into a ponytail abnd he was wearing sunglasses, which personally is a look i'm not keen on. As we're walking, Joe starts talking suggestively about bushes and begins to get forceful about us doing things, and i get really scared. I walk back to the gig and my best mate Mel is there and she's not happy cos I'd said i was meeting her.

What on earth does all this mean?

2. nynysuts

nynysuts No Gods, No Masters