Yesterday, I had laser treatment to get rid of pubic hair

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Just_a_woman, May 16, 2013.

1. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I'm quite enthusiastic.

I just trim my pubes, because I thought my husband preferred so. But recently he told me I could do whatever I wanted. He's not often close to my pussy, anyway, and never touches it. Yesterday, I asked his OK and he OK-ed me (now I know he had not really understood my question, but it doesn't matter anymore).

So, I had the first treatment. I'm happy I did. I'm looking forward to a hairless pussy. Right now, it's shaved smooth, and I'll have to go back to have more courses of the laser treatment. I had laser and IPL.

I'd love to know how it worked for you, if you had the same: laser + IPL.

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

that's going all in for sure.

How many treatments do you think it'll take?

3. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I don't know, but with only the first one, there is a dramatic change. I didn't expect it to be so different, so soon. My guess: 4. But they say about 6.

I'm really happy with the result. The skin is so smooth without the hair.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

They'll burn my clit off. I'm such a pessimist that it HAS to happen like that. They'll singe my lips too. Too scary. Epilator woop woop.

5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Fantastic relationship & comunications you guys got going there. :2thumbsup:

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

7. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

You tell me!!! I've told him my first idea was to do the bikini line, but that what I really would like to do was to just get rid of hair in the whole area. I was in a public place and didn't wanna be explicit about it. To me, it was pretty obvious.

Little did I know, he understood the other part of a bikini (the top) and thought I was going to get rid of my... chest hair! Mind you, I don't have chest hair!

Yeah, I know! :(

Anyway, he doesn't really care if it is full bush, trimmed or whatever, but he found the result beautiful. So, we're both happy.

8. kp2640

kp2640 Member

Good for you. Glad it worked out and hope it gets you some more attention. I must also admit it seems tempting to not need to shave!

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

You say he never touches your pussy - why ??

10. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

At the time I've written it, he didn't. Why? Because he likes receiving oral a lot and that was all he wanted from sex. Sometimes intercourse, always from behind, sometimes anal, but mostly, like 99,9% of the time, only receiving oral.

But this has changed. Since I decided to divorce, he has changed a lot in bed. He's become a good lover. My definition of a good lover: one who enjoys his pleasure, like he does, but who also wants to please the partner.

I must say, right now, I'm a very satisfied woman. If it'll last, only time will tell, but I'll stick around while it does. It's a little over one week, since the big change. In this short period, only once he had an orgasm and I didn't. And only a couple of times he tried to have a "just receiving" thing.