yes i know but...Is there somebody to put a rose in the barrell of my gun?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by KasabianRulesMan!, Nov 30, 2004.

1. KasabianRulesMan!

KasabianRulesMan! Member

I made often dreams of guns ...even if i'm a pacifist european...

What it means?
    ...and sometimes i kill people and rarely i die(2 or 3 times).

2. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

Do You fear violence? maybe all this war and bush supporting's affecting you?

3. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

My friend who is fairly good at interperting dreams says that the gun probably represents insecurity, and if your killing people its insecurity directed towards a certain person...

Hope this helps...

Peace,
    Jon

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i was thinking more along the lines of insecurity about being at risk of actualy killing or injuring someone.

(that is what it sounded to me like was being said)

and the thing about this is that we CAN'T count on there ever actualy being anyone else to put a rose in the barrell of our guns for us. and that is why it is so vitaly important that we drill and train ourselves to always be able to do so for ourselves.

the fear that i might intentionaly but unthinkingly actualy harm someone else is one of my oldest and deepest real ones.

i think this is one of those insight and not just mind things, that our souls learn/aquire over many lifetimes.

this is the always have the damage prevention plan in place for the worst case possible outcome of whatever couse you choose to persue.

it is to me part of the fundimental responsibility of connecting the dots to do that.

there is no guarantee of never forgetting a responsibility
    other then practice, practice, practice.

that is why any army (or 'army') must always drill, drill, drill. (and do so for worser case situations then ever be expected to encounter)

=^^=
    .../\...