Yes! Had anal sex with my girl twice last night!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by LatinoHeat, Jun 10, 2006.

1. LatinoHeat

LatinoHeat Member

After a fun night out with friends we came home and had a few more drinks we were both pretty drunk wich made it even better! We started in the living room couch than ended in our walk in closet. I got pretty **** hot and wild in there cause she loves it rough when she's had a few drinks which I LOVE! I cummed in her ass a huge load! Than we went to bed and said "if u want to f*** again wake me up" I replied "anal again?" and she said yeah. With a huge smile in my face 15 minutes later we went at it again and I put it so deep that she was screaming loud and cummed really really good she tolled me. Having to cum in her ass twice in one night is like being in heaven for me. I guess that's why our sex life never gets boring even though we've been together for 15 years! Anyways just wanted to share my incredible fun night with y'all!

2. Occam

Occam Old bag of dreams

as the monty python guys would say

'you lucky, lucky, bastard'

lol

Occam

3. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

I hate this guy.he's so lucky..

4. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

personaly, i would prefere head, but thats good to i guess

5. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Member

Thats not fair

6. denimstar

denimstar edge of darkness

What's not fair?

7. analistic

analistic Member

Welcome to the club !!

8. now?

now? Member

LUCKY woman! I'm jealous. :)

9. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Hahah!

10. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass Member

Thanks for sharing. My wife and I have been having anal sex about five times a week for the last 13 years. She insists on it, and I sure don't mind.

I've cum in her ass three times in one session on several occassions and we've had weekends where we must have had anal 15 times.

I'm gald to see things moving in that direction for you as well. Good luck.

11. trixie27

trixie27 Member

i will bake you cookies and eat them all =]

12. LatinoHeat

LatinoHeat Member

But i would love to try your nice warm baked cookie, at least leave me one ok.

13. ElProximo

ElProximo Banned

It would seem to me there are a few problems going on here.
    Feces.
    Feces being pushed into the Urethra is our basic issue here for sure.

Tearing the lining in her rectum is definately another thing we really want to be concerned about too.
    Those tears getting subjected to a lot of semen is another issue.

Of course, another big issue for 'ilivmywifesass' would be.. well.. her ass.
    We are talking about a LOT of anal intercourse and my understanding is that this has a good chance of leading to some sphincter problems.
    Like losing control of it after awhile.
    Again with the whole feces falling out deal.

So yeah, maybe you guys might want to consult a physician on this asap and find out just what kind of damage you are up to here.

As to why on earth you have the most amazing thing just inches away but would want to be there is something else.

14. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass Member

You're talking out your ass! Not only have I talked to my doctor about this, but I once received a RTI (reproductive tract infection). I was very open with my urologist and told him my wife and I practiced anal sex. He said I was just as likely to have gotten it from oral sex. Are we all going to stop having oral sex as well? My wife's OB/GYN said a loss of bowel control was an old wives tale, as it requires more muscle control to be able to perform anal sex. My wife's as tight back there as the first time we did anal, over 13 years ago. We have anal sex five or more times a week, and I've had one RTI that can't even be attributed to that with any certainty.

As well, feces doesn't move from the colon to the bowel until it's ready to be expelled. There have been only a hand full of times in that time there was ever and feces. Usually, my wife performs an enema before having sex anyway.

So, before spewing old wives tales, you might want to educate yourself.

15. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Member

old wives tales is right. The anus is a muscle, and it can be stretched and strengthened like any other muscle. Never heard a doctor say streching was bad for you. Not once.

16. P_for_Platinum

P_for_Platinum Member

So, is that the moral of this thread? Anal sex is good for you. :)

17. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Member

Well, any muscle can be overstreched and overworked. I think the moral is all things should be taken in moderation, including anal sex.

18. fred9990

fred9990 Member

19. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Good grief, we're sounding like grandma's SS class! Different strokes, you guys, different strokes move different bloaks! Be nice, luvsmywifesass, be kind with your different view. The good and learned teacher will always be gentle in correcting an inexperenced pupil with a hypothetical view. Be nice everyone, we are setting an example in hip discourse for the whole world!

20. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

ElProximo, whywere you banned? I know you were quite direct with your criticism, but surely you must have crossed a border somewhere.