yep this sucks

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by makesmomcry420, May 24, 2007.

1. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

so my normal dealer crashed his car, so i picked up an ounce yesterday from someone ive never gotten before, and i know that its got coke in it. im kinda pissed, but im still gonna smoke it;) whatever now i know were to get laced weed if i want it.

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

how do you know its got coke in it?

i mean why would anyone lace weed with coke to sell?

doesnt make since...

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

its easy to see coke in weed.... unless your blind, that may make it difficult. also if you have poison ivy on you hand and you rub your eyes, and the skin around your eyes swells up and you cant see... that would make it difficult too.

weed with coke is commonly for sale in urban and even in some suburban areas. why would people lace weed with coke?... because there is a market for it. i know people who Only smoke weed with coke or crack in it.

4. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

wow,, i guess im glad i dont go to urban areas then,, cause it seems like a complete waste of good weed,as well as good coke to me..

but hey,, if thats the way folks do it in the city,, far be it from me to stop them..

just dont make since to me...

5. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

coke is also easy to SMELL in the weed...
    roll a joint with some coke laced weed and it reeks of nastyness.

Smoking coke in weed really..is pointless. I dont know why so many people like it. A lot of my friends do it, cuz I hang around some hoodrats, but its pointless to me and doesnt make me feel any different than normal bud. Maybe "urban" people smoke coke in their bud because their bud is so shitty in the first place xD

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I've smoked coke in a blunt before, and it definitely has effects. My entire torso felt numb and my head was buzzin like crazy. I didn't like it.

7. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

remembre kiddies if you dont wanna smoke cocaine, just look. i must admit i really should look very closely at my weed before i pay. oh well i like coke too, but i cant smoke quite as often as i usually do. i cant be too mad, besides it was more expensive than usual

8. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Ehh its something I would like to know before hand but I think I might still smoke it.

9. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Sell it for double the price you payed for... it has coke in it so its obviously worth more money.

10. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Actually i would sell it by the gram..charge like 20-30 per G, thats how to make alot of profit. Then go back to who u bought the weed off of and laugh in his face for selling you something he could have made a ton of money on. Also, that might teach him not to lace fucking weed.

11. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Or don't be stupid and buy more, and repeat.
    Besides why teach some one not to lace weed by selling laced weed?

12. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

^ that was what i was thinking

13. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

Ive never been able to tell a difference. Then again, ive never really gotten "high" off of coke. Ive snorted bad shit, and good shit..and it just sort of makes my heart beat a little faster. Total waste of a substance.

14. TopNotchStoner

Yeah well, we had about a gram of coke in the blunt, so I was bound to feel something different. haha

That was the only time I ever tried coke. Don't plan on ever touching it again. I prefer to be relaxed and laid back, as opposed to being all wired up and shit.

15. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

same for me..ive tried coke a couple times, well, ive tried just about everything a couple times cept meth..and the speedy thing is NOT for me.

16. TopNotchStoner

Yeah if I'm gonna be doing any stimulants, it'll be Adderall, because you at least know the exact dose you're taking and you know that it is pharmaceutical grade.

17. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

I did some adderall once and didnt like it..AT ALL. Its an amphetamine and it was not a positive experience for me. Not in the least ::cry::

18. TopNotchStoner

Though I may endulge in some of the psychedelic amphetamines(the DOx family) sometime.

19. TopNotchStoner

The only time I really LIKE Adderall is when I'm laying outside on the grass just talking to someone. It feels so good to lay down when I'm on Adderall.

20. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

opiates and herbs for me. all that speedy stuff makes me noid..start thinkin my hearts gonna explode.

Oh yeah, and the occasional psychadelic