Year in Lodui.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Lodui, May 10, 2007.

1. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm sure you've all wondered what Spencer is going to be up to in the next year.

Right now I'm saving money, being a lab rat in medical experiments. Its far more money then I've ever earned working.

I will spend 5 months in Thailand here at the end of this year and early next year.

http://sinbi-muaythai.com/

I've written a script for a movie I'll shoot in '08 called Thorazine Dream, about star crossed lovers at a nut house, as they try to plan an escape.

I'll be shooting it in Austin Texas.

I'll keep in touch with my hippies. :D

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Man, that's great.

Do elaborate on the "lab rat" thingy though... that sounds fascinating if nothing else.

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm paid to sit inside a sort of medical facility and take whatever drugs they want me to. The last one I got out of was for a new form of oxycotin, which was judged against the metabolism of oxy. No high, they gave naltrexone which is an antagonist.

Some of the other things are really investigational. I suppose I could go blind, but it could also give me super powers.

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

sounds awesome Spence

have a blast in Thailand...and maybe you'll get super powers from the drugs hahaha

5. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Thanks awesome! Wow.. I dabble with being a test rat too.. haha... Yeah, dabble...

Anyways that all sounds so cool. My lie is in a state of upheael right now bt I'm coping corectly I think.

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Oh man, I know so many people who would give their left testicle to be a drug tester, no matter what drug it is.

Anyhow... fun "job" as it is.

...and yes man, Thailand... that will be awesome.