Yeah so

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 2, 2005.

1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

everybody's complaining about this place being boring lately and what nobody's realized is that, with the exception of super bitch, nobody's really being an ass and starting trouble. No trouble = no fun. No assholes(myself, tencent, colenzo etc) = no trouble. Therefore, no assholes = no fun. This is just a thought, please enjoy the rest of your morning and understand that I have no intention of replying to this thread so say all the dumb shit you want.

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I agree...... drama makes these forums actually tolerable.

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

do you realize that you are completly retarded and that no one cares about what you say?

you are the most sad and pathetic person on here.. you really are. you move around from residence to residence every month and i used to worry about you.

now, i worry about you and your mom.

honestly, get it together, adam. you are a good guy.. you have a lot of soul- just stop putting it to waste. please.

and who cares if people hate me on line? i sure dont.. that is pathetic. i have apologized that the people that i felt deserved it but you... i worry that you wont be alive in five years. :(

4. TheChaosFactor

Lets take a poll on who's posts are recieved more wholeheartedly, mine or yours. That's what i thought, shut up bitch.

I take care of my mom. She never would've made it this far w/o me, and I wouldn't move around half as much as I do if it weren't for her.

Stop acting like you know me. You don't. You may have at one time, but I'm different now.

WTF are you rambling about? Seriously. You have not one, but two online suicide attempts and more "goodbyes" than I. I guarantee that. I've actually cut away from this place a lot. I'm around when I have nothing else to do, and more often than not, I don't post. I send out more rep than posts these days. While you, you're steady climbing to the "elite" post count section or whatever the fuck is going on. Who even talked about anybody hating anybody? I just stated about how boring it is when nobody's flaming or instigating. Now please shut the fuck up and put me back on ignore. Thank you.

5. StatiClinGod

StatiClinGod Member

You tell 'em, Vira! Or whatever your name is.

6. interval_illusion

um, glad you put me off of ignore to flame me. that's mature of you.

7. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

so, this one time when i was 7 or 8 i was playin tag with some other kids, and i was running and i saw this brick wall ahead of me and i still kept running and didnt stop til i ran into the brick wall, it made me bounce backwards and fall on my ass and my nose started bleeding...man that sucked and i still wonder today why i didnt stop running, instead of running into that wall.....heh whatever tho

8. StatiClinGod

StatiClinGod Member

This whole quote's just hilarious on its own. Here, I'll make it big for us all to laugh at.

9. TheChaosFactor

I didn't even bother taking you off ignore. Just chose to view that post. But if you find it any more mature I can go back to flaming you w/o reading your posts. that's fun too.

10. interval_illusion

honestly, adam.. i dont care. i wish you well. i wish the hatefullness to go away. but i cant do it.

so do whatever you want.

11. novarys

this one time my dads dad stabbed my dad in the forehead with a fork.

12. interval_illusion

haha..was it plastic?

this girl in my high school stabbed this guy in my school with a fork..he was hurt BAD.

13. novarys

no it was a metal fork...see what happened was...
    the night before my dads dad fried catfish well the next day he made fried eggs in the same grease that he fried the catfish in and my dad goes "hmm dad these eggs taste like the fish we had last night" so his dad got mad and stabbed him..
    yah my dads dad was a winner...