YAY.. I'm getting a new dog

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by jo_k_er_man, Apr 30, 2007.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I went out and looked at him yesterday day.. hes a 6mo Olde English Bulldog/Lab mix... all black with a white chest.. he's about knee height(hes already bigger than his mom.. probably the lab in him) weighs 62lbs.. hes got some chub on him.. but hes solid overall.. he grew up around 2 other dogs and a little child and seemed to have no problems.. they recently got a fourth dog.. mini dobberman.. that didnt get along with the bulldog.. so thats why they are giving him away... he walked pretty well on a leash when i took him for a walk.. he sees the vet regularly.. so he's got a good bill of health.. he's very protective.. i had to let him chill out with me and smell me for about 10min before he finally stopped growling at me.. i think overall he's gonna make a great pet.. only problem i'm gonna have is house training him... hes been a kennel dog.. but i think maybe getting him to go bathroom outside instead of inside should be pretty easy.. since he's grown a bit and should have good blatter and bowel control... i have a small foyer that i can gate him in while im at work 5'X3'.. and work will allow me to come home and take him out for break.. if ya have any tips on getting him potty trained please feel free to post.... well i get him this afternoon.. so i'll post pictures when i get him..

2. come_do_drawrings

come_do_drawrings Jaime

awesome!!

I was looking at getting a bulldog but I smelled a scam so I backed out.. overseas shipping etc.

pretty lil thing tho

can't wait to see pictures... I have a Boxer who is about 15 wks and still having trouble potty training her.. so lol yea I'll wait to hear what kind of suggestions you get ;)

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

4. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Aww he's so handsome, congrats :)

5. come_do_drawrings

come_do_drawrings Jaime

aww... he definitely looks like a bad ass =D

6. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Theres lots of lab in his face but his body and legs especially are all bulldog...what a handsome chap!:)hes special