Yarn Clearance - buy 8, get 1 free - for a limited time only

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by cerridwen, Jun 10, 2007.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I've got a stash of yarn in my ebay store, www.stores.ebay.ca/Knits-Yours-Knot-Mine (as if you don't know this address by now! [​IMG] ) and I need to make a bit of room in there before a new order of yarn comes in for the summer...

so...

Until Friday, June 29th/07 anyone who orders 8 balls of yarn from my ebay store will receive a 9th ball of yarn for free (up to 100g, single ball only, equal value or less than your current order). Order must be paid in full by end of day Saturday, June 30th/07.

You've a choice of the inventory listed in my store as your free ball of yarn, or get a surprise ball. (The surprise ball of yarn is not listed in my store, I've a stash that hasn't been listed yet.) No extra shipping charges/tax for the extra ball of yarn.

Again, it's another opportunity to get a good stash of yarn built up, so in case you need some, now's the time! [​IMG]

p.s. please make sure you indicate that you're from hipforums, that way I know to include that free yarn [​IMG] There's a maximum of 4 free balls/skeins of yarn per order, thanks :)

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

just a bit of a bump - I seriously need a bit of help clearing out some stuff this month, guys! (come on stock up! you know you want to!) ;)

lol, should stop doing that, don't want to sound begger-ish ;) But it is on sale, so if you're considering it at all, now'd be a good time to perk up your stash! (and I need to pay some bills this month!) :ack:

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I just marked down about 5 or 6 of them, so I can hopefully clear a few out before month's end. Anything bought by the 29th will be mailed by monday or tuesday at the very latest! :) (but probably sent out saturday)