yard work went the other way

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Sezzy, May 26, 2006.

1. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

ok, so i'm home for summer and my mom mentioned some yard work that needed to be done so i figured i'd go out and do it for her, seeing as i hadn't toked for about 20 days, due to the need for a job, and yardwork was teh perfect reason to toke for something fun. I din't rly have any weed so i found my light bulb vape and scraped the sides and then vaped that stuff. I go out side and start puling up plants when all of a sudden these wasps attack me so i run inside and my mom sprays them. then it starts to rain... so no yardwork :(. BUUUUUUUUUT the fact remains that i toked for hte first time in 20 days, and got to listen to some nightwish (just started listening during that time period) and now it is just incredible. lol... what a terrible post

2. KParker730

KParker730 Member

I had to mow the lawn and weed-whack the other day. Pretty much it sucked. I was so baked, i had to keep going over the same spots cause there were little pieces of grass, and then it ended up taking me like an hour

3. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

yard work is the best, people exagerate the amount of time to get something in the yard done (like mow the lawn) but i can cut that time in half cause im swift like that yano?

4. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

I landscape for my dad's company...in Florida...

So quit yo bitchin' ;)

5. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

haha aye, i'm in florida too, near orlando, and i got the work done today :). all out of weed, so i did it sober, still wasn't too bad tho; good exercise.

6. doobieman123

doobieman123 Member

I'm going to be living about an hour from orlando