Yadda Yadda Chatta

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That's love right there. I ain't even kiddin'

Lynnbrown, GLENGLEN and Irminsul like this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Is someone looking for a vacation to the banhammas?.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

and Brake fluid stinks !

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ive never noticed

but i know i cant stand 80/90 hypoid smell

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Some people need the 5 star meal and wine and hotel room, Irm, o0o0oo00 bottle of Faygo. :blush:

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh and pool day, of course :p gotta do V Day at the pool hall. :D and then get my bucket of fried chicken but whom I kidding, I'm going burger and nuggets. :p

GLENGLEN likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

rollingalong
    gnolagnillor

irminsul
    lusnimri

petes dragon
    nogard setep

orison
    nosiro

spacemanspiff
    ffipsnamecaps

morrow
    worrom

mallyboppa
    appobyllam

neoprene queen
    neeuq enerpoen

8. Noserider

Slow day?

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Organ Lolling

Asmodean and rollingalong like this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol :p

Now pizza is sounding good. I don't do shit fast pizza anymore I found a nice place that makes it all themselves. It's a little more expensive but no tummy aches from it. No sickness. No regrets either.

Its like a whole other experience. :)

Miss also got me sour warhead chews and lollies lol. I feel bad because I didn' get her anything. :( well not this early it's not even V Day yet for 20mins. I'll. Buy her a nice bottle of wine at the Harmonie club. :) and some chips with gravy.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

scooped a pair of leather work gloves from a custom leather place that retail for 75 dollars.....i was at the food pantry and they were in a bin with a bunch of free store mitts and gloves just sitting on top....i couldn't believe my eyes......sometimes being poor pays off

Lynnbrown, Tyrsonswood and morrow like this.
  12. morrow

morrow Visitor

Went bowling today.. brilliant fun, youngest won first game.. oh he was so pleased, lost second, then he was a little sod.. sulky!!

Pancakes for dessert, with Nutella, ice cream.. lemon for me!!

And a huge pan of Scouse.. all full bellies and sleeping sound..

Goodnight boys <3 oh and we watched real steal.. with hue Jackman rrrrrrrrrr yes boys, we can watch him...I mean it again tomorrow.. ;)

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Was it the ten pin bowling? I'm no pro but I've ways been decent at it lol. I got 4 strikes in a row once and a man in a bowling ball outfit told me that was a double turkey lol. Me and some friends then went and wailed on that dude bowling pin head costume and he got angry because the whole class was banging on him.

When I'm older and my eyes are shot once and for all and I can't play pool, y'all gonna find me down on the lawn bowls pitch with my wicked grey witch hair, tossing those balls down like a champ. :innocent:

morrow, Lynnbrown and rollingalong like this.
  14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

yes :)

i agree..they cost way more i am done with mass shit pizza....when i was a kid i could eat half a large pizza without any problem at all....we would order a large every Friday night when we were teen agers....it was greasy and the box was always wet with grease but fuck me it was so much better than the shit today ...i can eat maybe bit more than ione single piece now....just horrible

every time i go to Toronto i visit a small owner run pizza place...25 dollars for a pizza i can get for 9.99 at the mass places...well worth it

Irminsul and Orison like this.
  15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

pizza places here are pretty good

one new one tried opening a place and they specialized in thin crust it was horrible ...i told them im here for pizza not a saucy tortilla...they went broke and moved out quick..obviously im not the only one who hated that place they probably never got a repeat customer

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

250$ for medical MJ card , another 50$ to the state and then you get to have the pleasure of buying vape vials for 40$ that would last me less than a day.. I think Ill pass.

rollingalong likes this.
  17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

thin crust is fine if its good quality imo...it is that doughy crust that i don't like....if you've ever had real Italian pizza from a real Italian grand mother it is thin crust...always.....once it is thick they call it something different

18. Noserider

I was thinking of making a pizza casserole. Basically, pizza in a baking dish--no crust.

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how many hits?...is it the .3 cartridges that get 25 to 40 hits?...it must be..those were 10 dollars here in disposeable pens

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, I want this. I also seen an emu one says smoking blunts peckin cunts.

[​IMG]

Lynnbrown and rollingalong like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.