Yadda Yadda Chatta

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i cant make the same mistake the beatles made pete...i cant give away all my rights to my stuff for free...i'm sorry brother...my sister is an entertainment lawyer...the kind you hire to make sure the movie studio or record company didn't hide a fucked up clause in your contract somewhere

my irish catholic gramma ruled that family...there wasn't much ''jew'' happennings in anyones house growing up.........but there was lots of ''anti orange'' talk for everyone to enjoy the racism being instilled into us at an early age

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

besides...i think publishing it here means i just gave it to skip for free in perpetuity

Pete's Draggin' and Asmodean like this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Not sure if talking about orangists or the american president

Lynnbrown likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

this is the best break up song ever to play for your exgirlfriend

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i forgot orange is also your color lol.....''the orange kids'' were the protestant kids......tbt moms family was way more anti orange than dads family

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Its usually not targeted at the dutch. Mainly brits or north irish protestants indeed.
    Even if their anti orange feelings would extent to the dutch royal family I would be ok with it ;)

rollingalong likes this.
  7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Izzat a challenge??

8. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Its cool. I'll always ask first.

rollingalong likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i was joking pete....use what you want....if you accept any awards just tug your left ear and i will know you are giving me credit privately :)

its cool how all our countries are top 5....cept Norway.....any norweigans on hip?

oh shit just heard they tossed a Japanese speed skater for doping rules

Screenshot (20).png

Lynnbrown likes this.
  10. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Damn it..... got caught being gullible again.

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

innocence is ok pete....gullible is when i sell you my shares in The London Bridge

which i do have for sale if anyone is interested...they are pricey though and only payable in advance by bitcoin

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

mail sent to a prison yesterday...poor guy is a prisoner is own prison....did you know they check stamps for lasd?

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

lol...and also plain ol lsd

14. There is no such thing as plain ol lsd any more. It's all silly with fucked up names. long gone are the days of regular acid or the highly original (way back then) blotting paper.

15. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

im getting new gutters!
    i asked them to save the old ones for me, and the fascia boards. i have lots of stuff to build in the backyard. the gutters will be for strawberries, maybe some other herbs too. and eventually, when i do the siding i will probably add new trim to the front, something even quirkier than the old stuff. im going with cherry for the doors. windows will be white, but i will probably add some kind of shutters. and when i do redo the siding, i will be swapping the brick veneer for stone, as soon as i find one that looks the way i want it to. so cherry and gray-heavy stone. then i just need to figure out a color for the actual siding part.
    but thats a job down the road. its nice to have things changing though. im going up to 6 inch gutters from like, a 3 inch gutter. its no wonder it was working so poorly.

Lynnbrown and Aerianne like this.
  16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

shuffled cars around and plowed the yard clean...did the neighbours too just because i kind of like plowing

then went to get my car dollly and had to plow more because the goof that plows over there thinks its funny to bury my stuff i guess

camper roof is still holding but on its last legs ...itd be collapsed for sure if i hadnt braced it..door locks were frozen up real good

other frame i have there for my last years planned car trailer build would be easy to pull out and get started on..

so basically everything is happening at the same time supposed to go buy a parts car tonight and then tomorrow another friend is dropping off a whole day job they want done (timing belt/water pump job)

wont be much place to park..gonna have to move some stuff to the backyard temporarily

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

cluster fuck of reported content.
    use the report button once .. its not a toy.. thanks

Aerianne likes this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

was a grouse in the back yard again yesterday ...scared me when it flew off because i didnt see it right away

surprise visit from someone with a busted brake line...did i ever mention how much i hate doing brakelines laying in the snow?...almost as much as gas lines and gas tanks

Orison and rollingalong like this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sweet, miss bought me two pineapple bottles of Faygo. :) well that's my V Day sorted, a bucket of fried chicken and a bottle a Faygo!

Orison, rollingalong and GLENGLEN like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.