Ya Think?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Deleted member 159087, Nov 11, 2009.

1. In today's Philadelphia Inquirer was a lengthy article about a runner who (hold onto your hats now) does it all (wait for it) barefoot!
    He's incredibly hale, healthy, and (WHOA), respected! A college guidance counselor who happens to do his running (and many other routine things) barefoot. THE ARTICLE WAS ACTUALLY FULL OF POSITIVE INFORMATION---like about better stride, absence of muscle aches, downsides of running shoes (say, cost, style, WEARING THEM), natural gait, etc.

So maybe going barefoot is a GOOD thing???????? If it says so in print, it MUST be true! Ya think?........

2. raz5

raz5 زینب

going barefoot IS a good thing. it's actually better for your posture, i learned that when i used to play sports and messed my back up.

3. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

even a broken clock is right twice a day. and you are lolling way too much:D

4. seohsreven

seohsreven Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Clock? I'm not into time, man...

5. bftEd

bftEd Member

Chris Roat (PA Barefoot Hikers) has been on the national media advocating the barefoot lifestyle. Maybe we need more initiatives like that. Maybe he is changing the perception in Philly! (good stories on the SBL site)