Y cant I CUM?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Jennyflower, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Jennyflower

Jennyflower Member

wen my boyfriend is fingering me, i find it pleasurable but i never orgasm or cum. when i do it to myself i orgasm but i still dont cum? any ideas why this is? is he doing something wrong or is it me? love a slightly concerned Jenny xxx

2. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

double post..oops

3. sugarmaggie

Practice, practice, and more practice. You really have to focus on it as well. You can't be sitting there masterbating and wondering why the dog's barking outside, so to speak. If you focus too much on the orgasm and get all worked up about the fact that you can't, then that could be a problem too. Just relax, and think about sexual thoughts, whatever turns you on the most. Masturbating in front of a mirror works well..;) Explore your body, and the wetter the better.

4. Jennyflower

Jennyflower Member

thanks for that! so while hes fingering me i just think sexy thoughts...hmmm....

5. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Are you naked .. erm not now :rolleyes: .. when you and your boyfriend are together ?. If not maybe, your covering your excitement and willingness to 'go for it' the same way your covering your body up.. this maybe because you can't strip off were your doing whatever ? i don't Know.. if you can get naked . and have no worries about being caught or anything parental like that.. i realy don't know with out erm well thats never going to happen hahahahaha so .. others might be better help i am sure ?.

6. sugarmaggie

Exactly, like imagine what it looks like while he's fingering you, or watch even. To me that's enough to send me into oblivion.

7. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

well now jennyflower, doctor love ^^^ is absolutely right, methinks. is your boyfriend in fact stimulating you correctly when fingering u? are u? he and you should be ensuring ample lubrication because im sure you know that moisture is easily taken away and rubbed onto the fingers and hand leaving you feeling a bit tender. he will want to respect that your clitoris is the most sensitive part of your body. rough rubbing directly on it (especially with rough skin) is not usually the ideal. tell him what you like and dislike :) a great technique is rolling the clitoris with the thumb and pointer finger. this should be done gently. my gf likes to rotate around her clit in a circular motion, but prefers i do a side-to-side or up and down motion. remember, when his or your fingers are introduced into your vaginal opening, the initial pleasure is primarily from the feeling of distention or fullness so keep a rhytmic motion going with more fingers to increase pleasure and the chances of a clitoral orgasm. remember it takes time and patience and stimulation of a mental kind or your bf showing his maleness off a bit can go a long way..
    good luck!

8. sugarmaggie

Oh, you totally deserve the "Dr. Love" title for that explanation. Very well put..can I take you home with me?? :p

9. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

tsk! u r doccie love and u know it! ;) if i follow u home will ya teach me stuff? ;)

10. sugarmaggie

Oh I'm sure I could teach ya a few things. We can play teacher/student allllll day and night if you wish. You have to promise to teach me some stuff too, I'm a really quick learner, by the way. ;) I might have to kidnap you though, so beware. Eternal ecstasy sound good to you???

11. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

^ hey, miss hippie forums! me give up a chance to ermmm taste that feminine mystique, delicious blend of vulnerability and wickedness and that for an eternity??!
    im ur most willing pupil for life... :)

12. sugarmaggie

Well why do you have to live so damn far, huh?? :p

You can taste my feminie mystique, delicious blend of vulnerability and wickedness any time. Would you prefer a passive or aggressive teacher?

13. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

wow... get a rooooom...... :p

14. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Just curious as to what you define the difference between orgasming and cumming is. Do you mean female ejaculation? Not everyone can do that, at least not without study and practice. I don't know a huge amount about it, but I know it involves gspot stimulation (for female ejaculation at least)

Have you masturbated for your boyfriend? Showing him your tricks might help out immensely

Concentrate on the journey, not the destination. What's wrong with enjoying being fingered and intimate with your SO, even if you don't orgasm every time?

Also, you're only 15. You still have a lot of time to explore your body, and his and have him explore yours. There's a lot of sexual learning to do out there (I know I'm not done learning yet, and I've been masturbating for years and years and years)