y boy

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by MaryJBlaze, Sep 6, 2006.

1. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

Ive always been a wild and vivid dreamer, often i have flashes throughout the day of parts of lastnights dreams. I dont remember my dreams very clearly too often, mainly because I believe that dream is travel to another dimension, which is also the same state after death...I like it there, and will sometimes be sad to leave when i wake in the morning. All that aside there are three dreams ive had in the last three years that I will never forget, they will forever be imprinted in my mind like a movie scene. The first was me standing in the ruins of this tropical village, like i had just risen up out of it...the native villagers were surrounding this rather large gap in the earth in which i was standing. They looked at me with awe, amazement, and utter joy and bowed down to me, chanting...the person standing beside me told me i was the ivory goddess and they had been awaiting my return.

Second, Im walking through this parking lot(feels like a mall, but i was never really sure)and there were mountains surrounding quite tightly. All of the sudden this panic falls over the crowd, and people start to scatter, my mother in law at the time was with me ushered me into a van. I was inside for but a second when i decided it was silly to hide from something that i didnt even know was really there so I went outside. There were 5 huge creatures flying over us in circles, they then landed on a near by cliff and were so clear and defined to me as gargoyles. We looked at eachother for awhile before they flew away, and I woke up.....
    I guess I'll only tell those two for now and see if anyone has any thoughts....

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yes i have lots of thoghts. the ivory goddess dream i think was a wierd freek accident teleporting that caused the distruction and just happened to coincide with some belief the villagers held.

the gargoil one is about how people hold in awe what they don't understand and assume the desire of some homage from them to whatever is greater then themselves when in reality it is our own collective human coerciveness that is far more often threatening then the unknown.

both of these are things that really happen if not in quite the more explicitly symbolic ways they did in your dreams.

=^^=
    .../\...