Xxx This May Seem Really Strange.....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by freakwentflyer, Jun 1, 2004.

1. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

...but, I can't describe how much I love my wife. I recently hurt her, bad, and I feel awful. I don't really feel bad that she's angry at me because she really isn't. What hurts me is how much she is hurting, and how I've made her feel about herself (and me).
    I know that in the past I've spoke about how she and I have an "understanding", a "don't ask, don't tell" relationship. Well, I'm here now stating it publicly, that I don't want anyone else. I've never known anyone like her, and I'd be a fool to let her slip through my fingertips.
    And if it seems like I'm just saying this to "kiss ass" for screwing up, so be it, I couldn't imagine a finer ass to kiss.
    So, I just wanted to say, I love Emily.

2. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

So what did you do, cheat on her or something?

3. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

...What the HELL are you going on about mate. How is this an adult subject anywho? Not mad just very confused by your insane post. Hope it all works out for you though.

4. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Yeah, if she'd be willing to put up with your stepping out on her, or at least look the other way when she suspects something.... You'd better be giving her tons of love and praise... Not many women would be willing to do that. She obvioulsy took her vows of "for better, for worse" seriously. I hope you give her the respect she deserves, for that, even if you aren't "forsaking all others until death do you part"....

5. moominmamma

moominmamma Member

Well I don't think you sound mad or confused. Sounds to me that you have had a wake up call and that you are well and truely smelling that coffee!

If you have the luck to have met someone who is willing to give you a second chance, take it, but make sure that you never screw up again. Sounds like you have an amazing wife, best wishes to the both of you

love

Moominmamma