XXX How many other white guys are most attracted to black girls?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sicko, May 10, 2004.

1. Green

Green Iconoclastic

I'm not especially into black girls but I do find them attractive sometimes.

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Most of the black girls I know are real feisty too.

Thats my main thing, I likes me a girl with an attitude. :H

3. Aerosolhalos

Aerosolhalos Member

I'm equally attracted to any race, really. A pretty girl is a pretty girl.

4. makno

makno Senior Member

thats true ....india canbodia france lebanon .cuba ....theres pretty girls of all kinds everywhere .......

5. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Purple Pussy.

6. thespeez

thespeez Member

When I was in my teens, certain black girls seemed to be attracted to me. Being that I wasn't secure with myself back then and that it seemed to be considered taboo in those days, dating such girls was an avenue that I didn't pursue. As I've gotten older, I can be attracted to black women depending on how they carry themselves. Generally, I prefer such girls to be slim or have well proportioned bodies.

7. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

me :D

8. atla23

atla23 Member

The ones on mtv are pretty hot lol

9. eshu

eshu Member

I like all women regardless of ethnicity,
    but...

ahem I really do like black african or african/american girls
    even:
    I don't know why but, the darker the sexier :D

sadly we do not have many of them here in turkey.. almost not at all in fact :(

10. sdng

sdng Member

a black black girl is sick.. come on that shit is grosss.

11. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

If you only have game to pull a stank hoe, hood rat or crack whore then yeah... You're only as good as your game, and you deserve that.

12. nicknack

nicknack Member

sure there are good looking individual black girls, but in general no not at all. Infact the better looking ones are of mixed race. But you know it goes both and every way of whatever race you are, boy or girl.
    There was a poll in the UK and the question was if they would be happy to date other races. Asked across all races of school age children, it was the muslim/ Arabs who had the highest dislike for another specific race which was white. Which is more down to dislike for the culture/ history between the two.
    But I think the best looking race is in % of population Spanish or latino... well same thing. Though white can be the most stunning as individuals.

13. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

You must be on crack, or in an area where Black women are not plentiful. In the US, there are plenty of phenomenal looking Black women that would make Beyonce' and Rihanna look like dudes. A lot of them being on the east coast and west coast, I would say that most of the more beautiful ones tend to have other ethnicities mixed in, such as Latino, White, and more popularly - Asian. For that reason, my kids are mixed with Filippino. But I guess that was expected since I'm attracted to Asian women.

But not to downplay pure Black women, because there are equally some that are just as beautiful, in my experience - they tend to be more sensual and sexual. Which is most important when it comes down to it.

14. nicknack

nicknack Member

Oh sure, I mean my message above was of personal oppinion of course. I live in London so many black girls, and I am white. I do think to generalise people will be more attracted to their own race, and that's no bad thing what so ever.
    But sure, mixed is beautiful... Jess Alba: Danish, Franch, Mexican, Indian, Spanish.... something for everyone haha.

15. Deisceabal

Deisceabal Member

no, i love my white girls. celtic girls. rhianna is cute though.

16. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Guess I can equally say that I never really liked white women all that much until I started living in the San Fernando Valley. I just love me some natural redheads, and dark haired brunettes. By default they're usually limited to Asian, Latino and Middle Eastern women, but once in a while I will see white women with naturally dark hair. They get five stars if they have blue eyes.

17. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

i like a few.
    deffinately got nicer bodies than the average white chick as far as ass and curves go.

18. username unknown

username unknown Member

ive always been turned on by black women but my penis isnt that big so i fear that i'll look stupid when trying to have sex since i wont be able to reach in certainpositions shes prolly used to and enjoys..

19. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

^I think it's the hardcore ghetto momma's that look for black men packing 10 to 14 inch cocks. Remember, not all black people look, act, speak, and think the same way. There are the "Claire Huxtable's" (Cosby Show) of the world, and there are the "Ghetto Fabulous" hoes you see in videos and low budget movies... Each with different mindsets.

20. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

I like those ghetto fabulous chicks, too bad there aren't any in Australia though. Too many blonde chicks, I need some variety.