XXX have you ever fucked in the first week?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Wicked Eyes, May 21, 2004.

1. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

I'm with a girl and we reallllly like each other, we just feel... GOOD when we're near each other. On our second time out (well techincally first) we ended up in her room, kissing and basically hugging, touching, kissing till 4 AM or so, half naked lol (sorry, no sex). But we felt COMFORTABLE together. The weirdest feeling.

Anyway, I think sex is coming soon, we just feel so good together... who else has had sex within the first week? Not that it WILL happen! Might not, who knows. Just curious!

2. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I have been there. I met this guy on Saturday and had sex on Thursday. I loved him by then and now (ten years later) we have two kids. We are not together but when we are around each other, we feel the same way we did that first week. It happens. Love is funny that way.

3. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

I meet a guy at 9 pm on friday and had sex with him at 3 am on saturday.
    That was my low point, and part of the reason I am now straight edge.

4. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

nothing wrong with doin it in the first week. If it feels right, and you're both wanting to, drop your pants and start bumpin! :p

5. mmmnuggets

mmmnuggets Member

am i the only one......ive had plenty of instances where i met a girl and the same night we were "hooking it up" many of these instances lead to long-term relationships as well

6. luna99

luna99 Member

I think certain people just have a natural "pull" towards each other... either in the mental or physical or even spiritual aspect... that can't be denied.. you just FEEL it and you know... now what you do and if you act upon it is another topic all together....

but I've been there..that pull is hard to resist.

7. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

My first date and I was sleeping with him.
    I ended up marying him and have been together 7 yrs now.
    We did'nt even wait 1 week.

8. vanilla

vanilla Member

I slept with him the first night after knowing him online for about 3 months.. I love him so much. Ya, like somebody said, there's a netural pull amongst some people. Thank God for that!

9. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

I've had sex on a first date....only once mind. and our realtionship didin't last very long after that..about an hour...only have sex if you are both comfortable...there is plenty of time..

10. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I slept with my ex within the first five days after we got together and was the greatest sex I ever had. It only lasted three months, but hey! if it feels right, go for it!

11. makno

makno Senior Member

i slept wiyh this lady like the second time we were together and we were with each other 24/7 for 5 yrs....did all kinds of cool shit together , traveled ect.she was older by far and very beautifull in visage and motion and spirit ....i wish i could talk yo her just once to thank her for being sooo cool! ... ? luna gitana,donde estas ? flotando ensema las tropas del mar...sequestrado dentro el castillo de su brujeria...escondido en la mescla!........i dont think i was with my last x more than 2 x before we did it either ...and we were together for longer ...unfortunatly a lil too long! if something is going to happen ...theres no point waiting ...i think that just spoils the whole thing sometimes .

12. akhc

akhc Member

it happens.. sometimes u meet someone and the physical attraction is so hot that it's like trying to derail a train going at top speed.. u do so at your peril :).

I remember one exgf where we did it the night we met.. literally we were having dinner and the next thing we were checked into a hotel room :). wild, passionate nite.. I'll probably remember it till I die!

13. Ikarion

Ikarion Member

Wicked eyes:

I personally think it´s great to be able to feel excited and just lie down on bed with someone without having to go to sex rigth away, not that i have nothing agaisnt first date fucks, but i think the trust and synchrony between two people has to be great to be able to be on that edge and one of the parts not wanting to go further or receed. I could not be able to get from kissing to sex just like that, i think there is got to be some phases of touching and intimacy in the middle, not just for first timers but for first time relations as well. The power of antecipation should not be underestimated.

14. _lola_

_lola_ Member

last night i had sex with this casual aquaintance of mine. it started with us just making out at a party and then we got drunk and decided to spend the early morning hours in the backseat of a car. it was kind of funny because we were getting to know eachother the entire time, like asking eachother questions etc. i dont feel taken advantage of at all, it was actually a really good time.

15. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Yeah, I generally like to have sex on the 3rd date... But, if the attraction is REALLY REALLY STRONG, I've been known to do it on the first date... LOL

There are some guys that I just can't keep my hands off of... LOL

16. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

''Wicked Eyes ''
    urrr storyyyyyyyyyyyy just like mineeeee
    but i'm the girl and he's the boy .....

17. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

LOL I'm totally in the minority here but that's ok... I've NEVER had sex on the first date, or the first week or whathave you. I've slept with ONE person (the person I'm with now) and we waited....*counting* five months? Or so? Hm lol it's what felt right for us. Everyone is different :D But a year and a half and we're still together, so I guess we did something right!