XXX fun little stories

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by grimreminder, May 17, 2004.

1. grimreminder

grimreminder Member

hey, there, every one. it would be absolutely fantastic if anybody has some arrousing sex stories to post here. if you do, please share.:cool:

2. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

Lighting shreds the humid warm air, snapping me out of a daydream. I had been hiking all day and just realised I've gone way beyond my normal routine. Scanning the clouds, I see I'm in for a nasty storm. I should of paid more attention but there is nothing I can do about this now, I need to find some shelter. Remembering a abandoned looking shack off the trail a couple miles back, I pick up my pace and try to gather my thoughts. The grey black clouds roll overhead like a inverted river of mud. Darkness gathers as the fading sun is choked out by the storm. Walking over a rise I come within sight of the shack to my relief. Though only to be drenched by the first of many curtians of heavy rains. Sprinting I made my waythrough the heavy brush and vines to the one room shack. Its old wooden floors creek as I enter, the roof burned out along side the old cracked fireplace lets the rain drip in pooling to one side befor runnning out through a hole in the flooring. In the fading light I can see no family has lived here in ages, all though someone has been visiting this place. A pile of dirty blankets lay atop a thin torn matress in the one corner that looked kinda dry. Fur and sand cover the bedding and the room smelled of dogs. But other then the bedding there is little left of the home to make one beleave anyone has been here. Shivering from the cold waters dripping off my clothing ,I strip out of them,Wringing them out,hanging each on a nail on the wall. Shivering still I look closer at the blankets, a thick one looks passable so I shake it out. Fur and sand fly. It will have to do. The storm continues to build,
    waves of lighting arc through the skys creating a rythem of thunder that blends with the sheets of rain, Natures musics steadly beating its sounds into the cabin. Hours pass as I warm up huddled in the corner listening to the rains. I must of dozed off because all i remember is opening my eyes to pitch blackness. Something has startled me but I'm not sure what. The rains continue to fall heavly, the thunder rolls softer, fading. Relaxing again I settle back down. I was remembering a playful time I had and started to scratch my balls.This led to stroking and befor long I was layed back full into pleasing myself. Outside something rustled though the bushes. I paused to listen.It was coming closer, I could hear it panting. I worried that It maybe a bear, but soft flashes of lighting cast a shadow of the entruder across the front doorway. It looks like a large dog, All though I can't tell what kind because it was a short view and distorted from the angle. Releaved though that its a K9 of some sort I offered friendly calls to entice it to come join me inside. Come here boy.."whistling" come on..Its got to be cold in that rain, come on in.
    Rolling over onto my knees I moved forward towards the center of the room calling into the inky darkness. It padded heavly into the room. That a boy..good boy. I said, as i reach blindly into the darkess to offer a hand to sniff in greeting. A shower of water sprayed me as the beast shook itself off. Whoa there you where soaked, come here "whistling again" I heard it sniff,a warm breese passed across my hand followed by more sniffs. " Good boy" I say. It snorts, I can hear it moving around me, circling me. Getting alittle nervous, I try to see If i can touch it, I sure hope its friendly. As my hand searches, it seems to try to evade me. But I'm able to breefly touch it as its circling me. Its fur is long and silky yet thick. It seems to pause now, almost seeming to ponder. more sniffing but its gotten behind me, a huge warm wet tongue touches my balls and slides up my ass, Chills race down my spine as I'm goosed forward towards the bedding. Whoa..hey now.. Dont go doing that unless your going to do that all night, I laughed at the dog. I really wish I could see this thing, its huge, I'm not worried now because nothing agressive would ever do that. Feeling ever so horny anyway I roll over onto the bedding and started to stroke myself some more.. the wetness between my ass feeling a bit chilling now. A few moments passed and I was just about to forget my friend there when I got a hot breath of air across my lap. Sniffing about,It licks at my dick. Oh you like that do you? I say. I lay my head back and move my hand away, Like its heard me, it starts to lick away at me..the Huge tongue swollowing me, It was a moment or two befor I realised that I was being suckled . completely suckled. Moving my body alittle to the side I reach my hand towards were I beleave my new friend to be but I'm having a hard time reaching it. Finaly I feel fur..Fur full of rippling muscles..My hand is on its arm..Hmm..thats a Arm. Hey ! Who are you? I exclaim with a start as I realise this a human, err human like? My minds racing now trying to grasp this. Trying to sit up a huge paw or hand..hmm. paw like hand plants on my chest and shoves me back to the matress. It does not stop sucking on me, but a low growl can be heard and felt. It was not hard at all to catch its meaning, I relaxed back on the matress. This thing is injoying itself and it looks like I'm not in charge here. Grabbing one of my legs, It lifts me up high almost pulling my lower body off the ground,All the while it continues to injoy itself, now licking my ass. While quite scared now and having lost my hardon even with its attentions I find myself injoying the hot tongue exploring my ass. That tongue was as thick as some dicks I've had in
    there and it was long..ohh man was it long..it poked its way within me and rimmed me as I've never been done befor, I found myself with a raging hard on and rolled onto my belly befor it was done licking my ass. Like a huge rag doll its hands pulled my hips into the air, planting me on my knees. I try to lean back and resist some but again that low growl threatened me not to interfere with it.. a paw pushed my head back towards the ground. All
    this time I knew it was huge but never did I realise how huge this thing was. Knees 3 times the size of my own crunch down on both sides of me as I sit there on my own knees. Looking over my shoulder trying to see, Lighting gave me the light I needed.
    BBBbut."I stutter" I thought you were a myth. The Werewolf straddled my back. His huge head towered over mine. Fear gripped my heart as I made a move to get away. A huge paw planted my
    shoulder to the ground, my ass in the air. I found myself peeing where I was pinned. The Werewolf saddled up closer,I felt like a small child. Its sheath touches my ass poking looking for that wet spot he has so thorowly cleaned, It finds its mark and Like a sword sliding into its scabbard the wolf slides its 14 inches into me. I cried out gruntingly as Pain sliced though my guts. His huge dick passed portals that have not accepted a member
    this away.Its dick was firery hot,Crying tears of fear and pain I beg for mercy, but its desires will not be denied. All though I do remember that at this point it did seem to pause for a few minutes, It really helped me I remember because I was able to force myself to relax my ass more, this thing was tearing me apart. But just as I was hoping the pain would
    subside, The beast started stroking, riding me like a dog. Long strokes that I was sure where killing me inside, Then the swelling, Oh god I'm going to be ripped in half, the dick swelled, Its knot popping in, popping out..finaly with a hard thrust pushed in deep and it swelled ..and swelled. My stomach turned, I felt like I was going to throw up. Hot and cold
    flashes washed over my whole body as it faught this intrushion. Finaly my belly could not take the pain anymore and I spewed my lunch, A cold sweat dripped from my forhead as the beast continued to pump my ass with its hot knot solidly imbedded within. I was slowly losing consiousness from the pain as it wrapped its huge arms around me and lifted me impaled on its shaft onto its lap and sat backwards. laying there on its chest panting for
    air like a dieing fish i laid. weird thoughts raced through my mind..ones of pleasures and pain..of how good it felt yet how bad it hurt. I remember hearing a voice, deep, gudderal whispering " What does not kill you, makes you stronger. My bitch" Its tongue licked my ear as a paw raked across my chest leaving deep slashes. I passed out........
    Next I knew I awoke on that bedding, I wondered if it was a dream till I noticed the blood all down my legs, But I felt good. Gathering my clothing I left in a hurry.
    Weeks went by, I felt great, It all had to be some kind of weird dream shit, I must of just been scratched and tired from going though the woods or something. No way that could of happened.
    But as the Moon's cycle came together, I grew ever aware of how real it was, My ass iched like crazy, No matter how I scratched it or even fingered it I could not stop the iching,
    Then that night came, Thats when I knew. It was all to real.. and I was now indeed his bitch .

3. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

it was...:eek:

I can't imagine being fucked by a werewolve...holy shit mongers :eek: