XXX Any girls like cyber fucking?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Wicked Eyes, May 24, 2004.

1. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Just curious, I admit sometimes I do it (with girls I know or am attracted to). I did it a few times on Yahoo 2 years ago but Yahoo and those sites SUCK and I learned I'd rather talk over IM with girls, they're usually a lot smarter then those on Yahoo and can actually type legible sentences, etc.

Anyway, any girls here like the occasional cyber romp like I do (I'm a guy btw, just wondering about the opposite sex here but guys are free to answer if they want).

2. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There are pleny of cyber opportunities on IRC

3. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

When I was in high school my parents first got a computer and the internet. I did it all the time then.

4. makno

makno Senior Member

i would be so terribly borred!fucking is a 3 dimensional sport!

5. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Well... yeah. That's why one hand is on the keyboard and the other is frigging away :)

That's 3 dimensions! :p

6. nesta

nesta Banned

ooooooooooooooh! ooooooooooooooh!
    type faster! type faster!

TYPE MY NAME BITCH! TYPE MY NAME!!

FASTER!! BIGGER!! BOLD!!!!!
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh......

7. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

LOL!!:D

*The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters*----> wtf?:confused:

8. Crimson

Crimson Member

The Only way i would really do it is if i knew the person and had a webcam too LOL.

9. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I kinda did that a couple of times but it was more like "what would we be doing if we were in the same room?" Man those days of desperation... The blue balls..... Fuck that I dont miss it at all

10. catatonic

catatonic Member

I like it.

11. Orsino

Orsino Member

OMG... you people are really pathetic...

12. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

sez the 14 year old who can't do anything without his/her parents permission probably.

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

It can actually be very fun, depanding on the person, and yet again, webcam capacities.

It is pathetic if that's the only female contact you're getting........

14. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

To call people that have ever cybered pathetic is really ingnorant and judgemental. I take it that you think phone sex is also ridiculous? At least it's harmless and isn't a way to possibly spread STDs or create unwanted pregnancies. It's just something silly and fun. I'd say don't knock it until you try it. And also if you tried it you may want to try again wen you're older and more experienced. You can be more imaginative because you'll already have some knowledge.

15. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

I never get enything out of it except a good laugh.

16. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Well, as someone who has been known to write erotica, I can definitely enjoy cybersex, once in a while. I type fast and have a good imagination. And actually, I express myself sexually, in writing, better than in any other medium. I get embarrassed on the phone and being a sub, I generally don't talk much, in person. So, typing is a good outlet for my creativity...

Though, it is frustrating when my cyber partner is a slow typist, or lacks imagination, or lacks the skills to express himself...

I too prefer the IM environment, when talking to others, in general, or sexually...

And I agree with whoever it was (sorry I don't remember who you were!) that stated that it is a great way to have sex and be "safe" about it. You aren't spreading STDs, you're just improving your typing skills.... ;)

17. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Now, when you cyber are you just typing or do you touch yourself while you're at it? I know some people who just type and I don't play that way... I get off knowing she's masturbating with me.

18. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

It depends on how good the guy is at telling his side of the story. If he can get me real hot, then I may touch myself. If not, I will just make him think that I am and I'll go masturbate, later... But, he will never know, whether I truly am touching myself or not. And it really doesn't matter, because it's all about the fantasy, anyways... :)