(xxx)Anal Q for first timers (need help from many timers)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by PureInnocence, Jun 5, 2004.

1. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Whats it like for anyone, male or female, when they first start having anal? Is it normal to have it hurt to shit for a week? Does that feeling go away? Or is it if you have anal, you have to get used to uncomfortable sits on the toilet?

2. slenderspender

slenderspender Member

Yes, I found that my very first time I was extremely tense and that made me sore for a few days afterwards. However, even being totally relaxed I do still find some slight discomfort for a day or two. Maybe it's just me...if anyone else knows a few tricks of the trade please share.

3. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

No, it shouldn't "hurt like hell for a week". Something's not right if that's the case. There might always be some slight discomfort for a day or so...but intense pain is a bad sign.

4. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

No, doesn't hurt like hell to shit, just uncomfortable. I have trouble. Though, it does hurt like hell when he first puts it in! But I was told that's normal, just the same as a virgin pussy... too tight, gotta stretch it. I just don't like that it makes it so uncomfortable to go to the bathroom after. Does that go away?

5. DharmaAngel

DharmaAngel Member

I decided to stop trying anal because of the shitting liquid fire sensation. You feel it too? Nice, huh? Something's wrong if I'm doing something where I have to try to avoid that feeling. Girls just aren't meant for anal and I have no desire to try to stretch out my anal cavity so that I can invite hemorroids and explosive diarhea into my future.

It may be the combo of lube and irritation of the anal wall causing that burning on the toilet, but make sure you use condoms, that might help a little.

6. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

The more you do it, the more comfortable you will become. Make sure he preps you with a lot of stretching and lube, before he puts his dick in... It will help...

And yes, it is normal to have some discomfort, afterwards. But, it will get better, the more you do it...

7. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Thanks. I think my problem is I get worried and stop doing it for a while, so of course when I finally do it again, I get the discomfort again.

Thanks for the help.

8. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

You shouldn't have the pain on entry either. It takes a lot of prep, and it should be more of a strange "I've got to shit" feeling...not pain.

The pain afterwards can be caused by more vigorous movement during the act too. You won't notice it at the time, but the more he bangs away, the more likely it'll hurt afterwards.

9. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

But my hole is too small! I expect it to hurt. It stops after he's finally gotten in and works it a little. Then it feels great! Until he stops and I feel like I have to shit, and then I try, and it doesn't work! :confused:

I've always been told when you first do it it's supposed to hurt, (maybe not supposed, but likely to...), because it hasn't been stretched to such lengths before, nor so deeply.

If we do it once, and then again later or the next day, doesn't hurt on entry near as bad, do it again, and it stops hurting all together. But then, I have trouble with pooping. Not trouble. I can.. it's just uncomfortable. So I stop him from doing it for a long while... so then, when he tries again, it hurts again! cuz it's been so long and it's like my body 'reset'. Thats why I was asking if the uncomfortable poops end, and my body gets used to it. Because that way I can have him continually do it, and get past the initial pain, and get past the initial discomfort, and have happy and sex and happy poops!

.. .. Sounds so wierd to write this!! *blushes*

10. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

No...I think the poops will always be weird afterwards. Hopefully not painful though. I guess you'll just have to be extra careful the first time you do it after your bunghole has "reset" itself. But it definitely is the case, where the more you do it, the eaiser that initial entry is. If you're extra careful for the "reset" times, that should be easier in the future too.