Xanax

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by TrippinBTM, Jan 9, 2005.

1. kif

kif Member

2mgs of xanax does the trick for me, but after taking it for a couple of days in a row then stopping, I dont feel any withdrawal symptoms. I dont get a high from it either, I feel balanced, calm, a sense of well being. There is an anxiety/panic disorder that runs in both sides of my family and I started suffering panic attacks when I was about 15. Ive seen people get so fucked up from those things though and I dont get why it doesnt happen to me. Only advice I can give anybody on ingesting xanax is DO NOT DRINK ON IT!!! I can not stress that enough. It is a very dangerous mix and you will more than likely not wake up if you take it and drink heavily.

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I mixed the two last night I took 3 pink/orange ones and had almost half a bottle of rum. I threw up and felt fine and then got violently ill and was shaking and woke up in the middle of the night passed out on the bathroom floor...same thing happenned several weeks ago I mixed the two and supposedly got crazy and was found sleeping in the bathroom with my own puke around me...how gross is that?

3. annabegins

annabegins Member

IT CAN KILL YOU IF YOU MIX IT WITH ALCOHOL. i cant even imagine ppl playing around with xanax AND alcohol. are you guys CRAZY???!!! you'll seriously regret it. take all these ppl's advice! theyre trying to help you.