~~XanaX~~

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Dec 30, 2005.

1. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

whos taken it? what are the effects u received, what ddi u do while u were on xanax? i plan on taking my first xanax bar ever tommarow. thanks for any info u give me ahead of time. :)
    peace and love
    jared

2. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

dude u look like a ventrilaquest dummy and and its geeking me the fuck out plz stop looking like that

ok well im super fucked up so this might not be the best descibtion so umm like my friend said it feelslike cool

3. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

kind of like drinking. 9 out of 10 chance you will do something stupid. make sure you have somebody watching you to keep you under control and not let you make any stupid decisions. don't do it in a party situation, just do it with a friend and smoke some bowls and chill. its like drinking but with a different body high and no vomiting. more happy than drinking too.

4. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

yea, makes you feel awesome, and i would smoke lots of bowls on it too, makes it better.

5. MarijuanaPhysicist

alright thanks guys, i appreciate it. im off to my friends and gonna take 1. have a good new year

6. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

you too matey

7. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

if yer takin a full bar,,an ,,ya drink,, yer gonna be out by 10,,if ya make it that far..

happy new year in the gutter.. ;)

maybee its just a football??

any way it gos,, i hope ya dont drink with it... ;)

8. cheshirecat

cheshirecat Banned

You will be on your face asleep by I say, nine o'clock. This is not "stoner". You will be sorry you ever sarted with pills. I promise all of you that,. If not this year, soon down the road. I thought you just got stoned off of weed? That is a stoner. A 'luper" is someone who takes pills to get high. Not good. Try and take them ever so occasionally, because they will bite you in the ass before you know it. I am not putting you down for experimenting, but xanax feels reeeeeeeaaal gooooood, and you will want it more and more. I'll be thinking of you, young brother. Be with people that notice if you have a bad reaction as some people do. I saw a pt. who scraped off a lot of skin because of the effects on him. But have a safe tiem. DON'T DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheshire Cat
    "Because the Rain wasn't made of Water, and the snow didn't have a place in the sun, I'll just sit beside the rainbow and wait until the show is done".

9. the6peace8keeper

the6peace8keeper Born Again Satanist

You will be sorry you ever sarted with pills......amen to that

10. MarijuanaPhysicist

wow guys, ok i diddnt drink because i read on erowid that u schouldnt mix it so i diddnt, i did take half a xanax bar, then 20 min later took anotehr 1/2 then like 10 min i was fuckkked up, i had a little weed too.. xanax bars are awesome, i love them, i found my new drug ( besides pot) . only problem is i barely remmber what happened last night.. like i feel asleep before 12, which makes no fuckkign since. i woke up in mornign on the kids floor in his house at like 11am, got up, said " wtf" and got in my car and went home. ate some food, then went to bed, got up around 7 pm. did my regular day stuff.

11. MarijuanaPhysicist

fuck, i think i have a problem the xanax is causing huge memory loss, i cant belive its alrdy monday, this makes no fuckign since! im so confused how can it be monday already? wtf i have blank spots in my memory of last couple days... omg we got school tommarow wtf happened? why did time feel as though it has skipped...

12. MarijuanaPhysicist

oh good news this kids dad has a fuckign prescription for alprozam, and the kid gave me 10 free fucking xanax bars! woohoo!

13. The Flow

The Flow Member

First I hoped, that this would give you a lecture, how dangerous it can be to play with pills. But then I read your next post.
    You´re doing no good to your brain (and some other parts of the body). Can´t you learn from what you´ve experienced? Sorry, but this is a kind of behaviour, I simply can´t understand!

14. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

lol, i was thinking that too..... first he complains about not being about to remember anything
    and then gets 10 more bars? wtf?

15. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

Xanax is good. I have a bulk source :D

16. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I love xanax. I coulde eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in between meals.

17. THE GOLDEN STRING

THE GOLDEN STRING Senior Member

that is the dumbest thing ive ever read

smoke a bowl man

18. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

yes

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

What's dumb about it? The fact that the kid gave the bars to him for free or the fact that he accepted them? I love xanax. If nothing else, MJP can sell the bars for $4/each and make $40 profit. But I would just eat 'em and make a weekend of it.

20. THE GOLDEN STRING

THE GOLDEN STRING Senior Member

thats on some feind shit son !!!!

you all need to relize that there will be huge side effects in the future to the body !!!!!!
    but then again i guess kids today only care about today and pay no mind to what were creating for our future