X3 vs. Da Vinci Code?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Lodui, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

For Moderators, this isn't a movie thread, this is a battle royale.

Both good movies, I like all the sacrilege you get with that Dan Brown guy, it's lovable.

But X3 has Halle Berry kick ass in skin tight leather. And Hugh Jackman is the man.

X3's a little more believable, But jesus probably was married, and had kids. And zombie worship people?

Better movie? I go X-Men, no spoilers. Just tons of ass kick. If Langdon could blow shit up all real ultimate power style, I'd reconsider.

Da Vinci's supposed to have a sequel. I hope Dan Brown adds a few mutants. [​IMG]

2. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

x3 hands down

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Good man.

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

haven't seen them :(

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Well this poll will give you a general public perception of the movies from your hip bretheren.

I'm a public servant. [​IMG]

6. fitzy21

true, very true...ahhh the hip bretheren, almost close to being neighbors

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

'Cept if we did live close I'd get on all your damn nerves.

I stay up late, and don't recycle.

Do give out lots of candy on halloween though. [​IMG]

This thread got off of track fast.

8. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

I saw both and I didn't like them.

9. fitzy21

i stay up late too, sometimes recycle. and i eat lots of candy for halloween. plus, i throw a great 4th of july party too

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I hope you're pretty or smart, because frankly my dear, you have horrible taste.

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

4th is my favorite holiday. I'm not overwhelmingly patriotic, but I love BBQ fireworks, beer, and swim partys.

God bless overconsumption! [​IMG]

12. fitzy21

yes, the BBQ's, parties, fireworks, the Pops at the Esplanade, beer...its great :D

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I got in a blackcat fight with this girl I was dating for a while.

I know a girls right for me when she's not afraid to throw explosives at my face. [​IMG]

14. fitzy21

yea, sounds like a winner if she does that :D

15. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Saw x3, read davinci a few years ago...refuse to watch davinci (hate tom hanks)...I'd definitely say x3 cause I'm nerdy like that...

16. hummblebee

hummblebee hipstertist.

I'm with ya there. I'm a huge X fan, and I was disappointed with the way it went. Still a good movie, but lets put it this way - I'm glad I downloaded it. I would've been pissed if I payed.
    As far as DaVinci goes, I'm with SugarMag. I hate Tom Hanks too. (Everyone thinks he's so damn loveable and classy - I think he's a schmuck who's damn full of himself...) Anyway, I didn't like the areas where they strayed from the book. Obviosly, any book-movie will stray, but why'd they have to go make Sophie out to be some helpless follower? "Can you solve it Robert?" *mocking girly voice* "boo-hoo I'm just a helpless girl!"
    Agg. I need to quit avoiding webmaster work... :p

17. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I think Tom Hanks is a pretty good actor.

Maybe a little overrated. He's not as good as Don Cheadle or that guy who played Garfield's voice, but he's pretty good. :D

18. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

Who needs to wait for the 4th of july to bring all of those activities together? :confused:

19. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I have yet to see the Da Vinci Code, but I loved X 3. But I'm a dork like that.

20. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I haven't seen the da vinci code yet, I want to finish the book first.

x-men 3 was good but I though the other two were better... the only thing that saved the movie for me was that scene after the credits...