WW3 Iran attacked our base

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chitwanbrar, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Chitwanbrar

Chitwanbrar Members

What you guys think is going to happen?

LoRider likes this.
  2. Chitwanbrar

Chitwanbrar Members

Yeah I feel the same way. They are so stupid to attack us and over some terrorist

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Nothing close to a WW3.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Riot squad is restless they need somewhere to go..

The bravery of being out of range .

jagerhans and Chitwanbrar like this.
  5. Strange how Donald Trump types up some nasty tweets telling us he is going to do something nasty to Iran.

jagerhans and Chitwanbrar like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You say that but then you gotta remember WW1 started because one person got murdered. :p

So if one person dying can start a war in Europe, I have all the confidence in the world that America can start world war 3 with nobody even dying just by themselves. :p

Running Horse likes this.
  7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm seeing so many shades of the circa 2003 Iraq invasion again and I cant deal.

Chitwanbrar likes this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

jagerhans likes this.
  10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Chitwanbrar and GLENGLEN like this.
  11. I think people will be glad to see the back of trump once he's removed from office

jagerhans, snowtiggernd and Okiefreak like this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Probably, but the next president will just do the same, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump. Don't matter who's in charge, there'll be a war. Like since WW1 has America not been in a war with each decade?

WW1
    WW2
    Korea
    Vietnam
    Cold war
    Gulf war
    Gulf war 2
    Afghan

They just can't help themselves and legitimately they really only cause for WW2 and Cold War, everything else is just like a well we can so we will.

13. Yeah but at least whoever it is that gets the job won't be a total dickhead on social media.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Throw in the war of independance and the civil war and you've basically got one of the newest nations on earth that's only continually warred either against the world or with each other. And they literally have the same piece of land they started with. Pretty rubbish if you ask me.

15. hotwater

The entire history of mankind is defined by our wars.

Men are naturally more aggressive because we have a larger brow ridge than women, and the more prominent the brow ridge, the greater the production of testosterone

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But as for Iran's capabilities I look at it this way, and I know I'm being neive but that other queer **** in Nth Korea has only just designed a rocket that "might" be able to make it to America. And I say "might" loosely because I've never heard of America allowing them to fire a blank missile at them to find out. If they "might" be able to do it, I have no faith that Iran could. Plus I'm not ignorant with technical Defense and know that America would just use radars to knock it out of the sky I mean they must have sea bases across the pacific for this exact purpose of defending themselves against Asia... and if they don't then maybe they probably most likely should. :p

I'd be much more fearful of a nuke making it to Europe, but I also know we deploy the same radar technology to defend ourselves so I have faith we'll get the job the done.

If for some reason the whole world gets into a war over it I think I'll be choosing the Christianity side. The world will never be peaceful with these extremist nations. One last crusade, Knights Templar insignia, Lionheart Division, get the job done this time. I mean I hope it doesn't happen at all, but if nukes start falling i think WW3 needs to be the war that ends wars even though it will probably end most life on the planet as we know it in the process.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    Chitwanbrar likes this.
  17. hotwater

According to the Wall Street Journal Iran’s Arsenal Includes Hundreds of Short and Medium-Range Ballistic Missiles based on Soviet and Chinese designs.

The maximum range of those missiles to 2000 kilometers

18. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Of course, it's unpredictable. World War I was a unique situation, in which entangling alliances and rigid military strategic planning contributed to the outcome. When the Austrian Archduke was assassinated by a Serbian, Germany's ties to Austria and Russia's ties to the southern Slavs brought them into confrontation. And the Schlieffen Plan, designed by Germans to deal with the threat of a war on two fronts, meant that the prospect of war with Russia required Germany to attack France. The current situation isn't quite the same, but it has similarities. When Trump reacted to the attack on our embassy in Iraq by assassinating the general, that was a major escalation in the conflict because it was considered disproportionate. Iran was forced to retaliate in some way or lose credibility. So far, Iran's response is missile attacks on two bases used by the U.S. military in Iraq. Trump has tweeted: "Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now, . So far, so good!" So unless Iran does something else or the assessment of casualties and damages heads south, it sounds like there wasn't a major escalation on Iran's part. Now the ball is in Trump's court. There's been talk that they might attack Trumps' properties. If they attack Mara Lago, he could go nuclear! The potential for miscalculation on both sides is high. Of course, Iran isn't Germany--but it isn't a cream puff either. We'll win, but could be badly bloodied and kept in a region we've been trying to withdraw from. And of course, while we're dealing with Iran, what are Russia (Iran's ally), North Korea, Isis, and Al-Qaeda going to be doing?

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's just so stupid though. You have "ties" with other nations so you have to go to war. I mean look at poor old Australia. Sits down there minding it's own business and it gets dragged in 2 world wars and Vietnam and the cluster fuck in the middle east because 400 years ago some fucken clown king of England sent convicts there.

jagerhans likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

exactly

And Asia to America is over 7, 000 miles. I mean you might have a tidal wave to deal with but the missiles aren't landing there. And Iran is way further east and is over 11,500km I don't know who they think they're fooling.

I mean you wouldn't even fucken nuke a country 2000 miles away from you. :tearsofjoy: what a bunch of fucken clowns lol. Yeah sure Iran fucken send your piss ass rockets they'll single handedly just solve everyone's problems. :sweatsmile:

Chitwanbrar likes this.