Ww2 flashbacks!

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by wrench, Jan 22, 2005.

1. wrench

wrench Member

if i look in the sky at night i always see planes getting destroyed flak exploding and lots of muzzle flash from Artilery guns!

Once i was walking around and i saw a platoon of american soildiers heading towards me and i had this instinct to hide or mow them down with a machine gun! when i was 3 i said it was cold in the trenches! i meen this is some pretty deap shit! maybe in past lifes i was a vet of ww1 and ww2?

Ive had flashbacks many times but mostly when i go outside at night and have a ciggy! ive been having these all my life since i could remember! and i know an incredible amount about ww2 and i dont even read history books and 99% of the stuff i say is accurate on ww2 history! i guess i somtimes enjoy the flashbacks its kind of fun but othertimes its REALY REALY disturbing!

Well peace out!! Ride the rainbow!

2. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

It's possible. King George sent me herein another life to put the settlers down. I ended up marrying a Cherokee woman. I can trace my lineage to my previous life.
    This red coat sergeant who deserted.

3. wrench

wrench Member

"that john denver's full of shit man" :p -Dumb And Dumber

Vegas thats cool but all my liniage is greek :p? lol