Wtf?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeedChica, May 31, 2004.

1. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

ok, so my mom is trying to ground me for smoking.........i told her i did it once........& i told my sis that i did it 4 times.........but i guess my mom haerd from my sis that i did it more then once........but WTF my sis promised she wouldnt tell mom..............

What should i do to keep from being grounded?

Oh.......and here's why i was forced to tell my mom......
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6766

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

well...looks liek ur fuked sorry, just wade it out and try to get as little punishment as possible and try acting more rtesponsible and doing thigns wen u arent told to and that might lighten ur sentence

3. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Well, you know your mom better than any of us would, so you yourself are the best judge of how to deal with her. Just wait out the storm, and be more secretive. With some exceptions, candor about drug use and parents just don't mix.

4. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

I think your pretty lucky, I got caught with weed at school (actually it was a baggie with "marijuana residue" on it) and had to go to court, then i got grounded and they dont trust me at all. I suspect a test soon. just recently have they been letting out of the house.

5. KJ is cool

KJ is cool Member

lol...grounded

6. cervixgirl

cervixgirl Member

Youre just a baby... it's funny how girls nowadays like to play adult and then evade responsibilities and do not respond for their acts. If i was you i'd accept my "groundedness" (hehe) and then, if stillwanting to play big girl, i'd play it right. It's the new word for today:

re·spon·si·ble (r[​IMG]-sp[​IMG]n[​IMG]s[​IMG]-b[​IMG]l) adj.
    1. Liable to be required to give account, as of one's actions or of the discharge of a duty or trust.
    2. Able to make moral or rational decisions on one's own and therefore answerable for one's behavior.
    3. Able to be trusted or depended upon; reliable.
    And by the way, you're not even playing adult right. If you think this is how a cool, big (16) girl should sounnd like... well:

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7118

and what you answered... big MJ connosieur (how proud she must be!):

[​IMG] LMAO OMG! HAHAHAHAHA.........ok i'm over it, but god either u dont hang around stoners, or ur not really one, or u havent been smoking long...........but anyway 420 is national pot smoking day........4 = april, 20 = the 20th.......so april 20th is national pot smoking day...........u dumbass[​IMG]

G.A.L.

7. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

how did you get caught? thats the only thing i have to worry about. shit but dont smoke in your room, thats how i almost got caught. luckily my brother came home and sprayed shit everywhere. your sister is a bitch! no offence though, im used to having my sister keep that secret which i know she will.

Ahh i love how all the older ones get caught. and i HATE POSERS. dont try to smoke to look cool in front of other people. you come off as desperate for attention. you have to really enjoy doing it.

8. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

if i were u i would either A. tell your mom the truth or B. tell your mom your sister is leiign and to prove it or C. tell your mom that u told her you got high once but u had to smoke a couple of times bc u dont get high ur first few times (some bullshit like that...even tho it may not be true) or just be like yeah i have done it a few times but its not like im out tehre getting pregnent, i dont smoke sqaures, im nto doing X, shrooms, or coke. Most parents ground there kids for finding coke or shrooms, weed isnt a bad thing...ect ect ect (focus on things u dont do) but if you ahve gotten caught doing one of the things stated, dont use that argument...for it will be no good. but yeah if u stick with the truth the best bet is to be fully honest and point out things you dont do. It helped me.
    ;)

9. tpgi

tpgi Member

Cervixgirl, if there is one thing i hate its ppl who think they are so mature and look down on ppl for no reason other than to feel superior. This girl was asking for advice on what to do and you reply with some stupid answer about acting responsibly or knowing ur responsibilities. What the fuck does that have anything to do with anything. Shit if anyone got caught smoking weed by their parents or the cops and got in a deep shit or any trouble at all they would, as you put it, "evade responsibilities" because honestly what the hell is so wrong with smoking pot. Weed is looked down upon by society unfairly and for ppl to be grounded, fined, and especially thrown in jail for it is just dumb. From your post it looks like you wanted to sound smart but you came off looking like an arragant asshole, and the only reason why i said anything about it, is because i hate when someone tries to do shit like that to me.

TPGI

:rolleyes: smoke weed everyday ;)

10. Velouria

Velouria Member

Ahh, stop all the hate people! (Sorry random shroom-induced thought there) Anyway, my mom found all my smoking stuff and she reacted a lot worse...so you should feel lucky I guess, but not. This wasn't helpful...