WTF...some guy just tried to get in my house...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by daisymae, Aug 16, 2005.

1. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I heard a knock at the door, and went to look through the peephole...since I didn't recognise him I just didn't bother. I don't like door-to-door people any more than telemarketers....

So after knocking twice, he tries to open the freaking door. Unbelievable.

He did it all sneaky, too, quietly turning the knob and then put his shoulder into it.

Then he just walks off down the road. Nice.

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I would have peed my pants...immediately when i saw the knob turn or heard him trying to open the door...
    People are freaking crazy...

3. Insomniac_devi

Insomniac_devi Beast Toast

Ooohh, I hate that. I have a friend that does that, so now I like to keep an electric current attached to the knob on my side when he tries to open it..well, you know.

4. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I just couldn't believe it, I was watching through the peep hole......some people are so bold.

He was probably just at the wrong house, but I don't care, you don't try to get in a person's house when they look like they're not home...

5. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Shoot him.

6. wow....creepy
    i have had a guy walk into my apartment before
    but luckily he was just at the wrong place
    sheese
    people are quite bold
    haha that just made me think of the time i got into the wrong car :p

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i cant reach my peep hole...:D

you should get what Insomniac has...

8. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

If that happened here (and I wasn't married - the wife objects to guns) the guy would be so full of lead within seconds it wouldn't be funny.

Now I'd probably go for him with my Thor's Hammer.

"Oh, wrong house..."
    "You damn right" SMACK SMACK WHACK SMACK CRUNCH

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahahaha :D thats funny..

10. :&

11. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, this past week, i've had 3 different people walk into my house. though, they were all looking for my grandmother, who lives on the 1st floor. but still, they just opened the door and walked in and started to walk up the stairs.

12. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

jeez, and my mother wonders why I always leave the door closed and locked (our door autolocks in this house, yay!)

13. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

wow!!! i would have quickly ran to the door and slammed it on him as he tried to open it...

once my aunt was lying down on her couch watching t.v. (nobody else was home) then out of nowhere this guy comes in her house and tries to suffocate her with a pillow!!