WTF pisses you off?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

I'm not talking about obvious things people, I'm talking about the subtle things people could never know about until they've done it.

For example a cousin of mine HATES to be asked, "What's wrong with you?" or "What's wrong with you today?" even if the person means well. My ex-girlfriend always got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bent out of shape when somebody would use a word incorrectly. :&

What burns your ass?

2. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

my computer nazi mother.

3. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I hate it when people ask me to repeat myself when I've said something. I know sometimes I talk too fast, but it still REALLY pisses me off...especially if you repeat yourself two or three times - eventually it just isn't worth it.

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I hate it when people say the phrase
    "WHAT ARE YOU HUNGRY FOR"

AHHH i hate that

just say whatchu wanna eat, bitch? that works much better.

5. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

A flame about 3 feet high.

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i get really annoyed when people want me to talk about my problems with them. how the fuck is talking about my problems with some dumbass supposed to make me feel better? i'll PICK the person i wanna talk to. last thing i need is some jackass who can't get their own shit right trying to tell me how to straighten out my own. jesus. it's why AA and NA didn't work for me. i had to find other options.

7. Mui

Mui Senior Member

kc you sound like your going through a lot of hard emotional problems, perhaps you would like to discuss them with me?

8. mynameiskc

what are you hungry for? gossip?

9. Mui

Mui Senior Member

titties

10. kier

kier I R Baboon

people who think it's funny to be harsh...i mean, even the little digs, even when not at me, they get my blood boiling

11. mynameiskc

oh boy, then how come you're still talking to me? well, i dont' really think it's funny to be harsh, unless it's in mutual fun, but i can't help being harsh. i've got no niceness buffer left for some people.

12. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

I hate when people chew loudly, smack, or make any other disgusting noises with their mouths...or breathe loudly. It drives me crazy.

13. Mui

Mui Senior Member

kc is nice she just likes to make people think she likes being a bastard... shes like a big fluffy teddy bear on the inside

14. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I hate when you are taking to someone about something and they say" OOHHhh, I know, just like when it happened to me...." and they go into some completely unrelated story. Apparently, bitch, you DON'T know.

so basically I hate idiots that don't know how stupid they are

15. mynameiskc

i don't think being harsh necessarily negates being a generally nice person.

16. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i hate it when i dislike a person and that person doesn't get the little hints that i give off that i don't like him and they keep coming around...

and i also hate how people are caling the Fleet Center the Boston Garden. Its not the Boston Garden, it will never be the Boston Garden. The Garden was torn down. Even if the name of the Fleet Center changed to the Garden, it will never be the Garden. people say that the Fleet, in there heart is in fact the Garden. those people piss me off. nothing will ever replace the Garden. argh...

17. kier

kier I R Baboon

it's gonna sound a bit animal-farm-esque (my new word), but you have only joked around, you haven't layed into someone without a reason and found it funny

and you do have niceness, and lots of it, ya fluffy teddy :) hell, there are some people i'd be a bastad too, and have been at times

18. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

when people show sympathy to me or when people try to comfort me, even though I ain't sad

19. mynameiskc

oh, see, this is where a little harshness becomes a true kindness. better to get them off you quickly than to let them think they've found a friend to trust.

20. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

when someone uses grammar incorrectly that really annoys me. but what really pisses me off is when a person pretends to act mature and even though they are trying they are still so immature and it just pisses me the fuck off. Also when someone has no common sense and they do childish or stupid things all the time non stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.