wow

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by jimmydean885, Jan 25, 2009.

1. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

wow. talk to me if youre down

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

i'm down brah, sup

3. ODB

ODB Member

Down like Charlie Brown in da pumpkin patch.

4. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

hey thank you for posting. I wrote that last night cause i was feeling super alone during my trip so yeah. cool

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

how was the rest of the trip? did you trip all alone?

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

yeah sorry mang was out and about

the forums are quiet in the middle of the night, try the chat room next time?

7. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

well i would put the trip down in the positive category. no regrets that for sure. But it was my first acid trip, id done shrooms once before. I was looking for something more intense and i got it with two hits. Everyonce else was just drinking and smoking, and the idea of acid really blew the one dudes mind and he was a big negative. He kept asking me what i was seeing in a condescending kind of way i dunno. I had some intense times though and spent some long hours awake after the others passed out. Id love to trip again in a different warmer setting. Im up in MN and its a little chilly for a good trip i guess

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Oh wow grats on your first trip, yeah it sounds like it wasn't the best setting for it though. always next time :)

don't let people like that get you down, just remember they don't even know what they're missing.

9. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

oh yeah for sure, it was kind of a downer, but not too bad. I just kept telling him to take a couple hits with me sometime and then he will know, and to stop trying to ride my coat tails. He didnt really get it, but i kept telling him that he was putting way more mind bending liquid into his body, he was drinking a bit, and if he wanted to take some hits with me sometime then id be down. I dunno i finaly just called him out at the end and was like yo if you have some kind of a problem, if shit is too weird for you id rather you left me alone i dunno. It was a good trip he for sure was not the defining moment in the trip at all.

10. neim

neim Member

i love to trip alone and mingle :eek: