Wow, weird dream about my mom trying to commit suicide

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Ilivefordrugs324, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Ilivefordrugs324

Ilivefordrugs324 Banned

Ok, this particular dream kind of freaked me out. So, heres what happens. In my dream, all of my brothers and sisters are in this dream. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. In the dream, me and my brothers and sisters kind of act out and cause a lot of trouble in this dream, and I guess in the dream, my mom was getting sick of dealing with it, so in my dream, I walk into to my mom's bedroom, and I see the freakiest thing, she is apparently holding a gun to her head, so I run over to her and I say "Mom, what the hell are you doing?" and she just replies "I'm sick of it! i'm sick of dealing with you kids! I've done everything I can and you guys still act like a bunch of misfits. It's the end of the line for me, I'm taking my own life". And here's the even freakier part of the dream, for some reason, like I did nothing to stop her. Like she has this gun to her head and she just kind of stares at me, and like I just stare right back at her and don't say a word to her, but then, I ended up waking up right in the middle of that part, so I never saw her actually commit suicide, but still, this was a pretty freaky dream in my opinion. Any interpretation of what this means?