WOW this is the most accurate teest I've ever taken.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Take this test.http://www.colorquiz.com/

See my results

Your Existing Situation

Sensuous. Inclined to luxuriate in things which give gratification to the senses, but rejects anything tasteless, vulgar, or coarse.

Your Stress Sources

Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Willing to participate and to allow herself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.

Feels that she is burdened with more than her fair share of problems. However, she sticks to her goals and tries to overcome her difficulties by being flexible and accommodating.

Your Desired Objective

Seeks affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Desires an intimate union, in which there is a love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust.

Your Actual Problem

Does not wish to be involved in differences of opinion, contention or argument, preferring to be left in peace.

This thing knows me too well lol. ;)

2. hiro

hiro pursue it

It didn't work.

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

yeah, it didnt work for me either :D

4. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

well I took it and it sucked

• Your Existing Situation
      • Needs, and insists on having, a close and understanding relationship, or at least some method of satisfying a compulsion to feel identified.
      Your Stress Sources
      • Eager to make a good impression, but worried and doubtful about the likelihood of succeeding. Feels that she has a right to anything she might hope for, and becomes helpless and distressed when circumstances go against her. Finds the mere possibility of failure most upsetting and this can even lead to nervous prostration. Sees herself as a 'victim' who has been misled and abused, mistakes this dramatization for reality and tries to convince herself that her failure to achieve standing and recognition is the fault of others.
      Your Restrained Characteristics
      • Feels listless, hemmed in, and anxious; considers that circumstances and forcing her to restrain her desires. Wants to avoid open conflict with others and to have peace and quiet.

Feels that she cannot do much about her existing problems and difficulties and that she must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.
      Your Desired Objective
      • Desires a tranquil, peaceful state of harmony offering quiet contentment and a sense of belonging.
      Your Actual Problem
      • Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of her hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. She is trying to escape from this into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting her from dissatisfaction and lack of appreciation.
      Your Actual Problem #2
      • Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on her resources. A feeling of powerlessness subjects her to agitation and acute distress. Tries to escape from this by relinquishing the struggle, and by finding peaceful and restful conditions in which to recuperate in an atmosphere of affection and security.

5. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

6. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

I took it, and I wasn't impressed with accuracy of the results.