Wow I had the most incredible trip ever

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by LuckyStripe, May 27, 2007.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I'll come back to this post to post about it. I"m still sorting it. I figured out so much..... so off balance today. half slept.

2. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Rest, recharge, then recount your experience!

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I'm not even sure how to explain it all yeah... but I will later.. I realized so much about myself, other people, the universe.... some of it really good... some of it not so pretty but beneficial. I'm so glad I wrote stuff down too. :)

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I've never been in the right mind to take notes when I was tripping. I'm always too focused on my surroundings to even consider writing anything. I also spend a lot of time in pitch dark rooms or outside at night when I'm tripping. I love the darkness; it brings the visuals to life. I also like to listen to really dark music when I'm tripping. I made all of my friends listen to some satanic rap music when we were trippin on acid one time. hahahaha I even punched one of them in the face during the peak. lol I love tripping:D

5. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Wow... if you woulda punched me in the face I woulda freaked!

haha

6. TopNotchStoner

He deserved it. He pinched me or some shit. I can't remember. He was the one that supplied the cid too. hahahaha I guess I need to learn how to properly show my appreciation. lol The little one-eared bastard looked like a fookin demonic rat anyway. He was freakin me out. That was my first acid trip.

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Report- drank the orange juice. It didn't taste thick or gritty, except the first two sips and even that wasn't bad. Drank the equivalent of 600 or 700 extracted seeds. Was happy I didn't get sick.

Within 20 minutes started feeling something and within an hour colors started seeming brighter and I noticed my hand rubbing the couch behind me. Started to get a lot of energy.... Josh broke out the party toys like silly putty and a spirograph and that's when the real change was noticed.

Within twenty minutes the swirls in his shirt were moving and expanding and the pictures on the wall were starting to look bubbily... about that same time I got into a huge body trip that only got better and better.... my whole body feeling at different times heavy and "blob-like" and tinglely. Within an hour and a half, two hours... I was tripping hard. Start seeing open eyed visuals and had an enlightened mind set. Listened to the gorillaz and pink floyd amongst others.... Looked at books of planets and went outside and the grass felt amazing. At some point, Courtny, who was tripping on mushrooms started crying tears of happiness and looked into my eyes... I was having my one time of almost a panic attack and it was like she read my mind saying "I was I could....." and I never saw more kindness then in those eyes (well, maybe one other time recently)..... I was lucky enough to have writen things down in a notebook and we had extensive talks about people, energy, god, time (or lack of time).... by this point everything was swirled into each other (people, walls, objects) and I came to a conclusion (although I'm not sure how that people and time can be the equililant, although I'm not sure how)....

I had some insights into different people that I know and into myself. The insights about myself I tried to take notes so I would know how to deal with my life and I truly learned some things about myself that I don't like but at least now I am aware.

I heard Courtney make a "post sex" comment and I realize that that is exactly how I felt a little after the peak..... the glow I was feeling could only be descibed as such and as we all sat around nearing the end ... and everything was blended together, I had such an amazing body trip that I would circle my arms around behind me and feel almost orgasmic. At times it was also like Chris was right beside me and at other times I relived experiences of when I was a child. It was truly like I was right there, right then and I came to some amazing insights regarding that.

All and all it was an amazing experience but I don't think I will ever consume that many seeds again... I'd take it down by a couple hundred if I were to do this again. Was very intense.

8. TopNotchStoner

Sounds interesting. It makes me want to endulge in Morning Glory again. It can be fun, but it can also be shitty. They've made me puke a couple of times, but I have never done the extraction. I always just ate the seeds straight and chewed them thoroughly, which was nasty as fuck........having the chewed seeds in my mouth for up to 10 minutes at a time. blegh!

I do wanna try LSA again though. I don't know if I'll use MG or HBWR. Probably HBWR.

Anyway, glad you had a good time and glad you FINALLY posted a full report. I was anxious to read it.

9. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yeah, I knew you were..... I was really worn out until right about now. Haha. :D

Oh yeah... I already told you in pm, but I DID get A LOT of stomach pain even though I didn't throw up. Josh did throw up and he hardly tripped because of that.

Btw, if you do it again, do the extraction. It was SOO easy to drink.

10. TopNotchStoner

I plan on it. I'll do the extraction if I use morning glories, anyway, but if I use Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, then I'll probably just eat the sumbitchez. lol

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Damn hippies.

12. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Please do not damn the hippies.

13. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Who you callin hippy? :confused:

14. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Who--- Meeeeee??????