Would you?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by captain1234, Apr 9, 2007.

1. captain1234

captain1234 Member

Ever stimulate yourself anally? I have never tried but a lot of people talk about it. I don't think that I would like like it but I was just wondering if any other guys do it.

2. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

i have. its not that fun by myself, but when my gf does it gets pretty intense

3. KrazyKat

KrazyKat Member

I've done it. I have to be in the right mood, and I've found it actually feels better if it's my second orgasm of the day. I'm not sure why that is...

4. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Most guys I talk to it about are like, "What the fuck, why would a girl put her finger anywhere near my ass? That's fucking weird, I'm not gay" and after much explaining of how it's not gay at all to take advantage of your setup, they still don't believe that it could ever feel good unless they lust after embroidered pillows and designer shoes.

I never talked to my boyfriend about it though. Just surprised the kid. Given how he's immediately blown every single time I've done it, I don't think he minds.

5. huggiebear

huggiebear Member

i have done it. not so much any more but i do enjoy it. one thing i do find is my gf will just try and stick her finger in (sometimes dry) which hurts... you need to prep the area first

6. KrazyKat

KrazyKat Member

Dry? Ouch--and she has her own lube she could use, too...