Would you titty fuck me? An old lady?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Oldladyjenny, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Oldladyjenny

Oldladyjenny Member

I'm getting older but still get turned on by the thought of good sex. I've worn the white top and similar out in public (not pulled down, just for pics) to see if I would get any looks from the guys. When you get older, you wonder if guys would still be interested.

Well anyway, I've seen a few guys checking out the nips. It turns me on though to think that maybe a young guy would be interested in titty fucking an older 43 y/o lady like me. Wonder if they'd go for thinking that it would also turn into a good blow job.

Would any of you younger guys here go for it?

2. I definately would. I never (titty)fucked a woman over 40 and it is one of my phantasies to sexually please an older lady.
    Looking at your photographs already makes me hard.

Love, bird.

3. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Dont know about the younger guys, Im a bit older than you and I certainly go for it!!

4. bruschetta

bruschetta Member

damn rights

5. Redbread

Redbread Member

hey, im only 21, but i'd love to cum all over them! and inside you...ahem, yes anyway point being...yesh!

6. Agent47

Agent47 Member

I just wanna whip out my meat and bust all over my monitor, but thats probably not to good for it. lol ne way, yes i would love to fuck those juicy titties!

7. parnell

parnell Member

No , put em away grandma

8. Oldladyjenny

Oldladyjenny Member

Now Parnell, you trying to tell me that little stick is what you call an azz? Here baby, I got some azz for you!

9. Oldladyjenny

Oldladyjenny Member

BTW Parnell, just posting for fun. Aint trying to compete with the young ones, That girls a knock out!

10. Thunder2002

Thunder2002 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Jenny, that last pic is hot

11. Thunder2002

Thunder2002 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

and parnell, that pic in your sig is photoshopped, look ather shadow

12. Hammer1972

Hammer1972 Member

Now thats an ass!

Great body Jenny.

And the answer is YES!

13. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Your posting some great pics jenny, how about putting them and a few more on your gallery for us?

14. Agent47

Agent47 Member

Damn, that last pic is soooo fucking sweet, i would do you in a heartbeat!

15. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

43 is not old......I'm 44 and still a kid at heart. It is a great age for a woman....she knows what she wants and she usually gets it. That has been my experience. You have a great looking butt.:p

16. Can I suggest you to post your boobs and butt as well?

17. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

I'll think about it....a pic of my butt was in my gallery untill ...the "problems" with the 17 year old....:rolleyes:

18. What "problems"?
    I assure you I am not 17 and I will not jack off to your photograph, so it is safe to post it again.

19. Mystic_perv

Mystic_perv Member

mmmmmmmmmmmm, not sure if I would. Would require more thought and maybe some more pics of that sweet butt. lol

20. Udo Kier

Udo Kier Member

It's not the only thing I'd be very pleased to do to you.
    I'm not that young, and maybe I don't belong the age target of the post, but you shouldn't doubt your charms. Believe Me.

Oh, and btw: a good titty fuck and a bj are hardly resolvable...