would you like to join the rozinism?

Discussion in 'Activism' started by taw, Nov 6, 2007.

1. taw

taw Member

About a week and a half ago I started getting involved in world activism as much as possible and though I was collaborating in a few projects,I didnt feel like I was giving my 100% and much less my 110%.I have always wanted to come with an idea to have a chance to make a change,but I never knew for sure where to start from(and to be honest I still dont)Maybe because I always felt like an outcast in this shallow and materialistic society we live in today and wanted a place where I feel like I belong,Maybe because of my discontent of the actual world,maybe because I think life is not fair,it isnt fair that I look around myself and there is all of this stuff while there´s people starving,dying,sick and suffering,Why Im not one of them?what have I done to deserve what I have?nothing,and it is frustating and I wont take it for granted.Ive got youth,health,intelligence,iniciative and above all,Ive got life,so I better make good use of it all,right?Something else that motivated me to start the rozinism movement/culture/lifestyle is that everywhere I go I find people saying that things are not how they used to be,that people dont care about anything else but themselves,thats when it hit me,why do we let happen what happens?why nobody does anything about it?why do we just sit,watch and wonder?thats not going to happen anymore,we want change,we will get change.Thats a big part of what the rozinism is about at the moment we´re currently 6,if we want to get anywhere we need many more people. If you want to know more about it or you are interested in joining us,send me an e-mail to tawanyhlgr@hotmail.com

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

First props on you and GOOD LUCK and I say props cause you can admit you dont know how to take on the world.. honestly, there is a good chance if you fight or freedom you will be called a terrorist, killed..whatever.. n the minor part is people will always tell you what are you DOING and go into your personal life... its bullshit but it will and does happen every day.

Fuck I don't know what to do but I know there is power in both numbers and thinking...discussion...

Lots of people like to sit and watch. Others want to TRULY overthrow the oppressive forces that fuck up the lives of even the haters...So anyways, I wish you well and good luck. It's the most difficult thing EVER to actually DO but fuck,Im game. And don't let know one tell you that talking about it is pointless because you should be doing something... that's bs... it's gonna take something carefully calculated and HUGE to make any real change. Discussion IS the first step.

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

people to the motherfucking people..for real. we CAN rise up and make a difference and talk IS change .. good on you

4. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

5. Pahana

Pahana Banned

6. shivo

shivo Member

I am with you,man.

7. Rainbow.wine

Rainbow.wine Member

i am with you.... but the library computer refuses to allow me to e-mail you.. making it difficult already... but i stand!

8. Crazy Horse

Crazy Horse Member

I'm afraid I'm a little unclear as to what the rozonist philosophy is, and what your goals are, and by what strategies you propose to achieve them... perhaps you can explain a little more. We're a very much disillusioned with this society (to put it very conservatively), but I'm not willing to put my support behind just any left wing fringe group.

9. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

no more isms

10. rich11762

rich11762 Member

ill join, dont know what your goin on about, but just let me know what you want me to do.

11. Crazy Horse

Crazy Horse Member

For all I know, he's an FBI provocateur.
    Yeah, and I'm pretty much topped up on isms myself.

12. carl-ee<32263

carl-ee<32263 Guest

so.. what exactly is rozinism? i mean.. it sounds pretty sweet.. but im not getting the just of it . mind explaining it to me a little bit more??