Would you continue to Smoke this?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Swat30, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Swat30

Swat30 Member

So my girlfriend's best friend was at a frat the other night and stole a couple small nugs out of some dudes room. she had it wrapped up in dryer sheets for about 4 days before we tried to smoke it.

well anyway, this girl went out of town for the weekend before ever smoking any of it and me and my girlfriend tried to smoke a bowl of this stolen, dryer sheet pot. We sparked it up and it tasted minty+soapy and left a weird film and taste in my mouth. We both decided that this pot was terrible and nearly made me gag. As in, it tasted so bad i had my girlfriend just throw it out. (I LOVE POT, and trust me, it wouldve had to been terrible for me to suggest to throw it out.) Anyway, this girl got pissed when she found out we threw out her disgusting STOLEN pot.

Was I way out of line for throwing it out? this stuff, in my opinion, was totally unsmokable.

2. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

I don't think you did the wrong thing. I had a similar experience where I had to throw out a bit of weed I thought was salvagable from a joint that had also been rolled w/ tobacco. I was gonna salvage it in my pipe, and I tried, but it was just horrable, sticky, tary weed that was reeking of tobacco, and the taste of tobacco in a pipe is horrible and always makes me feel sick if i have enough...I also didn't want too much tabacco taste and smell in my pipe, I like it to be pure weed/hash...

I also noticed, weed smoke is so smooth for me now, and feels totally natural, and tobacco smoke is very harsh, and makes me feel sick.

Did I just get used to the weed but not the tabacco? (REMEMBER: this is tabacco in a pipe [filterless])

P.S. I just had some wonderful hash, free from a very wonderful friend :D

3. Swat30

Swat30 Member

dude, totally agree with you on the Weed vs. Tobacco thing

I can clear my buddy's 3 foot PHX bong with weed smoke with ease, but the second i try to inhale a cigarette, i hack a lung

4. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

cigs. are nasty... i don't understand why people smoke them.. i just stick to the weed

5. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Exactly. Whenever I'm smoking out of my bowl with friends I have no problem taking huge hits, but when I light up a cigarette I always start coughing like a madman. Screw that shit.

6. lawngirl

lawngirl Member

stealing pot isn't cool.

your girlfriend's friend has no right to be angry with you for throwing it out; it's like the karma she gets for stealing it in the first place. did you steal the stolen pot from her?

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

You are allowed to throw away your own weed for distaste but you must never throw away someone elses weed because you yourself didnt like it. however they stole it so there was next to nothing wrong with you throwing it out

8. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

The question is, why take someone elses weed in the first place, you know that Karma will bite you in the ass for that

9. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

tobacco is wacko. And yeah why would you steal, that is fucked up.

10. kramsy

kramsy Member

why the hell was it wrapped in dryer sheets...isnt that toxic or something?

11. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

who the fuck wraps weed in a god damn dryer sheet?

its not THAT hard to get a plastic baggy

then the pot would have been perfectly smokeable and enjoyable

12. Swat30

Swat30 Member

well yes, my girlfriend's friend stole it, but said that my girlfriend could smoke it. So we didnt exactly steal it from her. but yes, the first thing i told her when she told me it was stolen from some frat dude was "thats fucked up" ;)

13. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Karma got ya there. Why in the hell is she stealing anyway? Not to sound mean, but you deserved it.

14. Swat30

Swat30 Member

i dont know. she was wasted apparently when she stole it. i wasnt even at the party where she stole it from.