Would you cheat with a married woman?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Just for fun, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I've had many oportunities but I could not bring myself to do it. I just said sorry I can't because I've been cheated on and it hurts way too much. The funny thing is it just made her want me more. can anybody explain why?

bekkie likes this.
  2. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I have twice might not have been my best move but it was mutual and both were FWB.

jmadre, zorro69 and Sue42 like this.
  3. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I cheated on a married womans husband he worked abroad l was much younger than her

4. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

yes we can

5. sith1

sith1 Member

not that I am proud of that, but yeah

6. grower88

grower88 Members

I came to terms with my broken moral compass a long time ago and have been with several married, engaged or otherwise taken women, the sex has always been incredible as most seem to be in near sexless and neglectful relationships, majority have been short flings with women i barely knew, one that was probably some of the hottest sex I've had was with a long term friend, having met her husband a few times and hearing how he treated her i really had no issues with that affair at all and we continued on for several years until she worked up the nerve to leave him, we never went beyond friends with benefits though.

zorro69, Sexwise, Z-Man1983 and 2 others like this.
  7. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

@grower88

I can completely relate. I never intentionally went after a woman who was taken but I’ve had more than a few flings with women who were either married or in serious relationships. Not to justify my actions but I will say the women always made the first move to let it be known they were interested in something sexual. All but one of those women were older than me and the only situation that went sour was with the younger one because she caught feelings and was in a bad marriage.

I hate to say it but some of the raunchiest sex I’ve ever had was with attached women. If I had to guess it was a combination of them being up in age and wanting something new and exciting in their sex life that brought the freak out of them. I’d be lying if I said deep down, part of me wasn’t really turned on knowing they were such sluts while their husbands/boyfriends had no clue. There’s a couple instances in particular that blew my mind as to how could they do such things behind their significant others’ back.

zorro69, Yogibreeze and jmadre like this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

>. >

Courtney Green likes this.
  9. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

Id like to try to, but it depends on how possible it wouod be yhat the spouse would dind out

10. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I was regularly fucking our next door neighbor for two years till they moved. Her husband was fucking a single girl on our floor and we both worked from home so I fucked her and my wife during the week and she fucked her husband and me during the week. Our spouses on the weekend. Tight pussy with long legs and small tits. My wife was tiny with a tight pussy and big tits.

11. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

That is just how many women are.
    Outside of sports, women are 10 times more competitive than we are.

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  12. MrFoodie

MrFoodie Members

I've fucked an engaged woman and dumped my load inside her and she wasn't on birth control. I'm currently fucking a married woman. We were fucking like rabbits for a short period of time and then we picked it back up recently. I feel guilty often, but justify it in ways. I know it's fucked up, but I'm not the one that made a commitment. It's happened to me before. I know how it feels. It's not a good idea, but I'm not planning on stopping.

regina73 likes this.
  13. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

Yes I would and I have done so, maybe the husband is not satisfying his wife especially when you are told afterwards that I have never been fucked like that before

zorro69 likes this.
  14. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

As a man whose two ex wives cheated on me, I take a dim view of the practice. I have had a few women tell me they were married after we had sex. Never saw them again. I fucked one woman I knew was married but they were separated for over a year. Married her and, yep, a year later she cheated on me. After our divorce she married her boyfriend, had a kid and started cheating on him.

Lovnflman likes this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I have a few times myself, they needed and wanted the attention their husbands wouldn't provide. I never regretted it as I was more than eager to help them out. It was always just for the sex, no emotional attachments. Just pure raw sex.

16. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I did when I was very young and still a virgin. She basically took me. Fast forward to now. I am married and probably would not. However, if I was single and she came on to me, I probably would. Desires can overrule the senses and become primal.

17. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Came very close once, but held back because not wanting risk my own marriage and also her husband was a good friend. My wife found out that something was happening and told the woman to stay away from me. The woman was deeply unhappy and eventually had an affair with another married friend. It didn't end well, but at least I wasn't directly involved.

I later had a close friendship with married colleague. We knew there was something between but were very careful to keep it platonic. At first, I wasn't entirely sure if she felt the same until I heard her say something to another woman about being aroused by me. I loved working with her but it could be painful for me on occasion. Eventually, circumstances separated us.

18. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The question is "Would you cheat with a married woman?" The answer is Yes. Although from my position it would not be cheating. My spouse knows I have sex with other women so the cheating part would be on her side. When I was a youngster I gave up my virginity to an older, experienced, and married woman. We had an ongoing affair for more than a year. Since this was my first foray into sex I had nothing to compare it to. Later after expanding my horizons, I realized that even though it was good sex there is a lot better sex available. But the knowing that the partner is married puts a certain twist to it. These days a couple of my partners are married but the knowledge does not lend to the experience.

regina73 likes this.
  19. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

If a married woman comes on to you and tells you that you have a bit of a reputation and her husband more interested in drinking himself silly, then why not. In my case we work for the same company so people do notice that she is more than friendly.

Deejay88 likes this.
  20. lion1978

lion1978 The King

1. the only way for me to cheat with a married woman would be if I was in a relationship, in that case no I would not.
    2. "would I have sex with a married woman who'd be cheating on her partner?" Yes

Dgr123 likes this.