Would you buy this Lab-grade vaporizer for this price? Just curious

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Bas50cal, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Bas50cal

Bas50cal Member

I am what you could loosely call a chemist, as in I have the education and the lab equipment, just no lab.

Since about a month ago, i have been using some common lab equipment to vaporize and cool my herb for me and my friends, and it hits like nothing I have ever smoked out of before. Its a vaporizer, so it is pure THC as long as a correct temperature is maintained, and since I run it through a cooling unit, its not harmful for your lungs either. It even gives a stronger psychedelic high than herb normally does.

So today I decided to price up the lab equipment used (ill tell you if you PM me, its not a secret) off the internet, see how much this little wonder was costing me, and its surprisingly over $700. BUT I set it up without the extremely expensive equipment, and I can make the whole set, everything included except for that certain herb, for $46.95.

My question is, would you buy (online or in a store) a herb vaporizer that is Lab-Grade and 100% safe and efficient for around $60-75? It would come packages and sealed of course, just like a real product, and Im actually thinking about selling it online. So would you buy something like that?

BTW, its customizable, so you can mix and match accessories.

2. thered

thered Member

My first response would be yes.

What kind of heating does it use? I'm picturing a Bunson burner set up in classic "mad chemist" style. Pix maybe?

3. Paulrus

Paulrus Member

I'd definitely get a vape for around 70 bucks.