would you be bothered if bush suddenly checked out ?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by txbarefooter, Nov 2, 2005.

1. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

2. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

What sort of question is this within the 'hip forums'.. just type in Die Bush .. in the search facility.

3. Jezmund

Jezmund Member

I wouldnt be at all upset if Bush "keeled" over myself. It's not like I hate Bush or anything. I wouldn't be happy either.

It just wouldnt make any difference. There wouldn't be any real change. Its not the Bush administration thats running the country. It's corporate america.

and it was the same way with the Clinton administration. just doesnt make any difference.

It's been so long since any administration actually ran the country.

The time to actually stand and stare is when for instance wal-mart closes about 200 hundred of its stores and files for bankruptcy.

4. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

5. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

You guys forget who the vice president is? That would be the only reason I would be upset.

6. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Doen't matter..Chenny's calling the shots anyway, Bush is just his puppet. Bush is too retarded to make an independent decision.

7. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

It would be nice but I'd rather watch him leave in disgrace... death would be too humane.

8. POPthree13

POPthree13 Member

I think death could only help his situation now. Republicans throughout the government are already distancing themselves from the administration over the variety of ugly messes that they have been enjoying. Bush is essentially a lame duck 3 years before his term is over. If he died it might empower whoever steps into his place.

Let his approval and power erode away slowly until we forget he's even there. He may be the best advertisement the Democrats could ask for in 2006 and 2008.

9. da420

da420 Banned

President is a figure head, nothing much more at all...you got a beef, look to the Democrats and Republicans we voted in to make and pass laws...Bush dying will only put another dipshit in office...and this next election the only thing people are gonna elect is another dipshit...

10. grimjivey

grimjivey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'd dance if Dick checked out too:H

11. da420

da420 Banned

Hell motherfucking yeah...fucking race pimps and another hypocritical dipshit...

12. da420

da420 Banned

Question: So who is in office if both Bush and Dick died ?

Answer: Another dumbfuck dipshit politician...thats who...either way the are gonna be a Democrat or a Republican, so what's that gonna change ? Nothing...

13. da420

da420 Banned

they only believe it if it fits thier agenda...

14. celeste

celeste Member

~poof~

15. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

I agree!

16. grimjivey

grimjivey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I didn't say anything about the aftermath, just that I'd dance if they died.;)

17. *Ewan*

*Ewan* Member

'Capitalism is democracy for the slave owners'-Lenin.

The corporations in this case buy the politicans votes by financing them and their campaigns and using the media to only project their views and makes sure that anyone who stands up to them gets made to look unvotable.

18. if bush died today he'd become a hero to people and all his sins would be forgotten, I'd rather he be impeached, for whatever reason someone picks out........

19. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

I love how people like to generalize....

Do you see every liberal in the world here on this thread hoping GW dies?

I think your sweeping generalizations say a lot about your character.

20. freesmile

freesmile Banned

I can see why so many people would celebrate if Bush passed on, however as with any living thing I wouldn't wish it upon anybody, full stop.
    Yes there is hypocrosy with some liberals, but please it isn't the best arguament in the world, oh no the liberals wouldn't mind if the war-mongering, fear-inflicting, illegal president passed away, it really is no surprise or too much a big deal
    peace michael x