Would using a large dildo ruin sex with your bf/husband?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Hotty Toddy, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Hotty Toddy

Hotty Toddy Guest

I want to try using a dildo. I've been with my husband for a few years. I just want to try something new. He is actually okay with it.

I want to get a rather large and thick one. Its just mentally stimulating to have something big. It would definitely be on the upper end of dildo sizes (probably 12+ inches & really thick). I guess it has a kinky element to it.

My husband is on the lower average size of around 5 inches. I'm just concerned that using a large dildo would make sex with him unsatisfying. Maybe I wouldn't be able to feel him. I'm thinking maybe I should reconsider

Do any women here have any experience with using large dildos?

2. MindControlledShepple

MindControlledShepple Member

Im not a woman, but doing the math, hes 5 inches, you want 12 inches and thick, maybe you should have thought about saying yes to that marriage purposal...lol jk but for real if I was him I wouldnt be pleased but he should probably know if hes only 5 inches that he probably wouldnt please too many woman so he should be happy hes got you and let you get your freak on with something big

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well from my zero experience with the male member, it has to feel different than a toy does and many couples introduce toys into their sex lives with no problems.

Pussytimes likes this.
  4. Hotty Toddy

Hotty Toddy Guest

You right.. I'm thinking I shouldn't get it. I don't know, I would be open to allowing him to get an unusual kinky toy.

We are both really open and he is definitely not insecure. I am sexually satisfied with him... We both are satisfied

5. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Even a small dildo can have negative consequences, because no man can stay perfectly hard for an unlimited amount of time. I think vibrators are the worst, because they can desensitize the nerve endings in your clit. If you like what you have, there's no reason to change it.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Which is why this thread exists

7. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

My wife has had two babies pass through her vagina and my average sized cock still does the trick for her. Enjoy your new toy.

Pussytimes, asianbbc_KL and Ringstar like this.
  8. silk896

silk896 Member

No.

there is a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE between plastic and flesh.

Pussytimes and asianbbc_KL like this.
  9. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

A friend of mine has one similar to what you've described that she uses for special occasions when she wants to feel that stretch. She'd never want it for everyday use, nor would she want a guy that hung. She's one of those deep spot orgasm kind of women too.

I'd say get it just because it will never replace a guy and the sensation is just too different from a regular penis

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If that's what you desire--why not get it?? Just keep it to yourself if you think it would bother you SO. Life is short--but dead is a long time. When the meat falls off the bones---sex will be rather difficult!

11. Hotty Toddy

Hotty Toddy Guest

I see some mixed opinions..

I want to clarify a little bit more on the situation:

I don't want to use it all the time, just on occasions. My husband doesn't mind, and he would actually use it on me. He likes the kinky element to. I still want to primarily make love to him, but every now and then, we both like to try new kinky things.

I'm just really concerned about going from an average penis to an extra large type dildo. Would that make me too loose to where I wouldn't be able to feel him. Or make me so loose to where he couldn't feel me. I've never had anything quite that big inside me. I'd have to use a lot of lube, and take it real slow of course. A lot of warming up.

We were talking about me being tied up and spanked. And maybe the introduction of a dildo. The thought of it being large, and maybe painful makes it mentally stimulating.

BUT, I really don't have to do this. I would be content if I didn't

12. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

When you said really thick, any idea what the girth is in inches? I doubt it'll loosen you, I've fisted my wife and she snaps right back up to her usual tightness after a few minutes.

13. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Not sure what you want to get out of this experience.

14. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

There's a giant difference between a penis and a toy.

debbinz likes this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

would using a tight rubber pussy ruin your relationships with your wife/gf?

16. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Yes I would, if that is what he wanted.

17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One size fits all, as advertised

1 person likes this.
  18. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I can tell you that my collection consists mostly of toys much bigger than any guy I have encountered. So far it has not been a problem. I'm happy to report that pussy and boyfriend are both still very happy.

1 person likes this.
  19. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Pussy goes back to its normal size. Get your dido and enjoy it.

On a personal note, I'm never tempted by the big dildos. I have a tiny 5 inch one. My favorite toys are clit vibrators, like bullet vibrators.

20. MindControlledShepple

MindControlledShepple Member

those syberians are a womans best friend