would this work?

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by busmagicbus, Apr 21, 2007.

1. busmagicbus

busmagicbus Member

could i take water and butter and some bud and wrap them up in tinfoil and just set the tinfoil directly above a candle to heat?? if this wont work, could someone give me a good quick way to make cannabutter or something i can eat, that doesnt take long to make? thanks[​IMG]

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Dude you're 41 years old, google hash brownies, go to the store, by the ingredients, use the stove and stop being an idiot. You're a big boy now.

3. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

have some respect mang, some older folks arent too keen to the internet! what if it took him 4 hours to make an account to post this post? and then he reads your pretentious whipper-snapper response, and begins to cry because he doesnt have another 4 hours to operate some "google machine" nonsense!? WHAT THEN?!

4. 420fuchs

I gotta say I wouldn't really give a fuck =\

5. CK420

CK420 Member

hahah so nice of you

6. grenola

grenola Member

Its funny how you've used rangerdangers quote and become everything that comment is against

7. cheeky1

cheeky1 Member

this is from the book stir crazy(borders books) 1. heat three cup of water in a pan.Add two ounces of leaf matter (less can be used if buds) and a half pound of butter.2.then bring the mixture to a boil ,then cover the pan and simmer gently for one to two hours,stirring occasionally 3.strain mixture through a fine strainer and collect the liquid in a bowl.Use the back of a spoon to press the liquid from the leaf 4.boil two cup of water and pour it over the leave to wash through any remaining butter then repeat step three.

I know this isnt that fast but it work great. Hope you can use it.
    STIR CRAZY COOKING WITH CANNABIS might be a book for you and its cheap $10

8. 420fuchs

Heavens to betsy! Sorry to offend you grenola! First of all with a meager 27 posts, I'm fairly certain you don't even know who rangerdanger is, nor do you know in what context that comment was originally written.

I am not being hypocritical in any way, I am; and with good reason, mad at this 'busmagicbus' person because he asked a stupid question. For starters he not only asked a ridiculous question, he double posted the ridiculious question. He is one of many who find our forum and sign up to pollute it with some stupid question easily answered with the search button, or even google and then never return.

And by the way do you honestly believe that this guy was indeed a bumbling middle aged fuck who wanted to cook pot butter over a candle? He was some 12 year old douche who doesn't have a clue, and probably will never return to these forums.

EDIT : If he does return it will be to tell me what a jerkoff I am for not helping him learn how to cook over a candle.

9. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

lolz

10. Jack_Straw2208

lol granola joined a month before you did

11. natural philosophy

pwnt 430fuscks

12. 420fuchs

I never said anything about when he joined.

13. natural philosophy

pwnt jck straw

14. Splosh

Splosh Member

Boom headshot?

15. theshaman

theshaman Member

n00bs....man I hate myself for saying that.

16. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

420 you need to relax man. Why should you give a fuck if he wants to cook over a candle. And by the way, posts dont add inches to your dick.

17. Jack_Straw2208

he just doesnt post every time he has the impulse to be an asshole

18. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Im gonna let you in on a little secret: firecrackers :)

You can make firecrackers with small amounts of weed (1-2grams) and they can get you pretty baked. Heres what you do:

MATERIALS:
    Saltine crackers
    Weed
    Peanutbutter (fat content should be around 20% or higher)
    Tinfoil
    Grinder to chop up your weed

Now, follow this procedure;

1. Grind up your weed. 1.5+ grams is ideal.
    2. Take four saltine crackers and spread peanut butter on each half.
    3. Sprinkle the weed evenly on the two peanut butter saltine crackers.
    4. Push the crackers together, so it makes a little peanutbutter/weed sandwich in the middle.
    5. Wrap the firecrackers in tinfoil.
    6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
    7. Place the tinfoil wrapped firecrackers on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
    8. Take them out, let them cool off, and enjoy :)

This method gets me baked with such small amounts of weed. It doesnt taste very good, but all you have to do is eat like two and you'll get baked for a good six hours. This works because the peanut butter has a high fat content (like regular butter), so once they get placed in the oven, the weed gets nice and hot and the THC is released into the peanut butter- which gets you high as fuck when your body breaks down the fat.

This is an alternative eating method that uses considerably less weed, and wont stink up your house for two days like brownies...

Have fun :)