Would this distract you during sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Eavesdrop, May 14, 2007.

1. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

Hypothetical...

If your SO would wear one of those Wireless headsets in their ear while having sex, and they answered the phone and carried on a conversation withouit stopping?

Turn off?

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

uh, yeah, that would make me not want to fuck them for a while. what a rude fucking thing to do (unless of course its a mutual fantasy to fuck/fool around while on the phone with someone/the whole getting-caught-almost kinda thing, but thats so not my scene)

3. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

It would be quite different, that's for sure.. I was having sex with this guy who kept reading messages from his best friend.. The dude kept texting him to see if he could come over for a threesome.

His phone was vibrating so much that night I should've just stuck that between my legs and not wasted my time.

4. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

LOL:D

Well once my boyfriend took an important call whilst we were in the middle. But i mean he like, stayed still for the duration, and it was just funny. The call was important and he was trying to sound sensible and not like wed just been going at it for the past half hour

But reading messages wouldnt be fun, and i wouldnt want it to be a regular thing

5. OhGodOhGodOhGod07

OhGodOhGodOhGod07 Member

i answered my phone during sex once, i even moaned and grunted and the person on the other line was like "are you okay? whats wrong?" lol twas funny

6. 04HorneyMale

04HorneyMale Member

haha, someone once rang a friend of mine and she was out of breath. And so he said, what have you just been doing? haha

7. marbchic

marbchic Member

hehe . . rude, sure. forgivable, yes. just make sure i get an extra dose :)

8. *~HoneyKitty~*

*~HoneyKitty~* Member

annoying & almost horrifying. he answered his cell while i was on top once to his best bud (i didnt care i just kept on going)the 2nd to his father i froze & he thought it would be funny to surprise me w/ a deep thrust so i screamed. more fun when its oral so u can tease & get them to moan on the phone.

but the def turn off is when he turned on the tv

9. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

my friend claims to play guitar hero/watch tv while his gf goes down on him all the time