Would love someone to spend some time with! ^_^

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by NikkiSugoi, Mar 21, 2010.

1. NikkiSugoi

NikkiSugoi Guest

Hopefully this isn't in the wrong area, lol as I'm bi, but either way I'm just looking for somebody genuine to talk with - long story short, it's been a pretty rough couple of months for me and its been tough to hang out with my friends in person (most of them are busy with their jobs and whatnot - I just have to worry about passing through my coursework at university) so yeah, if anybody would love to talk, my MSN is: ccsakurai19@hotmail.com
    My name's Nikki btw and I'm 19 so if there's any really friendly chicks out there that would love to talk, well I'm all for it lol. ^_^;

Edit: omg I'm sorry, it looks like I may have posted this in the wrong forum after all, but considering most of the other girls are in here, its no wonder I made that mistake lol XD

2. theindiethinker

theindiethinker Member

I'm down to chat, my messenger is theindiethinker@live.com, i also have a skype: theindiethinker message me i am always up for a good conversation :S

3. femme85

femme85 Guest

If you need someone to talk to I'm here