Would Little Brother like to watch back?

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Squirrel, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Squirrel

Squirrel Member

Hello all.

There's so much controversy about the government monitoring our Email and telephone conversations, that my brother and I have an interesting idea. LET'S GIVE THEM A SHOW!

I have heard a rumor about a list of words that the government looks for and singles out as terrorist threats. The lady who I talked to told me that her brother listed all of these words in an Email and sent it to himself, landing the FBI on his doorstep. He only escaped charges on the technicality that by reading an Email he sent to himself, the FBI had invaded his privacy.

My brother has gotten to the point that whenever he's on the phone, he sings out "The head of the NSA is a motherless goat-fucker!" purely to irritate the listeners. I have seen many people on this site who say that if the CIA is listening, then FUCK YOU! and the like.

What I'm talking about is upping the ante a bit. Email the White Houes saying "LIttle Brother is watching back, Bitch." or write a nice little love poem using EVERY word on the banned list. Be as infantile and assinine as you like, but keep the monitors confused. Maybe we won't get it stopped, but what the fuck, let's have some fun!

By the way, does anyone know who the head of the NSA, CIA, or FBI is? Do you possibly have any ideas as to pestering the government while amusing ourselves?

P.S. George Bush has the dick of a hamster!!!!!! I'll go on record as saying it!!!!!!!!!

2. Optical Sound

Optical Sound Member

So what words are on the watch list?

3. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

hmm nice protest!

How about saying - "gee dya think the president really is that much of a criminal that his family made their money buying nazi gold that came from the teeth of jewish people" or do you think that kind of truth is too much
    see Michael Moore on Google

in fact - google: bush nazi gold
    or bush nazi gold michael moore

well I'd say about anything that sounds like it would make a few million dollars
    they monitor several BILLION phonecalls and data transmissions simultaneously so they can steal other peoples ideas and protect theirselves from the other criminals they ripped off

http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/Big_Brother/echelon_spy_in_the_sky.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/503224.stm

But a report published by the European Parliament in February alleges that Echelon twice helped US companies gain a commercial advantage over European firms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

4. Squirrel

Squirrel Member

I'm looking into the banned word list. Once again, if anyone knows what the list is, tell me that you know. maybe we can work on an encoding of some kind. Don't want to get arrested before the party begins, now do we?

5. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

this reminds me of a post by fedupamerican where he pointed out the
    conversation that could take place

Down at the police cells
    squirrel :"what you in here for, man"
    criminal :"Mofo cops busted my ass for crack dealin and holding up a liqour store wid a sawn of fockin shotgun" how abowchoo, man?"
    squirrel :"motherfuckers got me fo saying bush has a small dick"

6. Squirrel

Squirrel Member

Hee hee, and I would be respected as the worst criminal there, if Bush had his way.