Would like some opinions please

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Rainbow5150, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Rainbow5150

Rainbow5150 Guest

Hi. I would like some opinions on this lady I work with. We work opposite shifts so I don't really get to see her as much as I like. I do not know her sexual orientation. I know she has a child and she is a couple years older than me.Also, I am not officially "out" as we'll, but most people can usually guess with me. Anyhow, I caught her staring at me a few times and she would look away. Also, a few times we locked eyes for a good 6+ seconds. i saw her blush one time when we were having a conversation. I finally got a chance to talk to her some but it is usually connected to work stuff. We get along good but when I text her I usually don't get anything but simple replies back. I can't tell if she is interested or not. Any ideas?

2. Rainbow5150

Rainbow5150 Guest

Wow, all these views and not one reply? What's up, guys?

3. Kaja

Kaja Guest

Next time, give her a smile and see her reaction

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think in most scenarios like this the emphasis is to wonder whether a female is attracted to you and that's the hardest concept to grasp. I would let her know in your own body language that you're attracted to her and see if she sends signals back. In all possibility you could both be wondering the same thing "does she like me" and if she's too shy to come forward then you might both miss out on something so go let her know you like her. You can do this subtly or you can just go shove yourself in her face. =p
    I'd personally try blushing in front of her as well as biting your lips a little, lots of eye contact, whatever ya do.

5. Cartesian Planeswalker

Cartesian Planeswalker Member

This is all great advice! You should also remember to be open, be friendly, and be yourself!