Would it bother you if

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Bellfire01, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

stopped in the middle of sex because the record stopped? I mean if the two of you were working it out while the record was playing and then stopped because the music was over or the record had an annoying skip.

2. Celine

Celine Member

well, I think it would bother me yeah.. But if we were really getting into it, i dont think it matters.. :)

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha if i was getting it on, i dont think I would even notice :D

4. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

this is not kinky.......please put this in the stupid questions thread

thank you

5. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I never even notice when that happens.

6. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Hey, you don't know how we were having sex before the record went off the air. I'll have you know that one of us could have been chained to the ceiling and while the music was playing, got peanut butterred and garlic spread rubbed all over the body. Then in the middle of the sex and licking the music went off the air, so there!

7. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

talking about what to do if the music stops is not kinky.....

talking about being chained to the ceiling nakid covered in peanut butter is.....

8. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

music? what music? during a good sex session, i wouldnt hear (or pay attention to) a fog horn. its like everything else fades away and all i hear are mine and my boyfriends moans and sighs

9. rg420

rg420 Member

If you stop to change the record of fix it then to me you are more into the song then making love.

I would have fun with it and have sex to the skipping beat. :)

10. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

If that bothered me then I wouldn't bother going back to having sex because it apparently sucked anyway.

11. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

i need at least a 6 cd changer to keep up with my crazy sexual adventures :p

12. Gabino

Gabino Member

I usually don't have any music on.
    I like the sounds we make ourselves.
    {Actually i Looove the sounds the girl makes -- I'm pretty quiet myself}

I sometimes have a TV on quietly -- I don't even know why.
    It seems to help in the early stages, while we are still touching and feeling each other, before we become oblivious to everything except each other, and then it just disappears into the background.

13. Gabino

Gabino Member

I'm big into mood setting, and I guess i think the music going off WOULD destroy the mood -- at least usually.