would i be charged for murder?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by masked toker, Feb 16, 2009.

1. masked toker

masked toker Member

so i was thinking... if i were to ever get robbed on the street, i would give them my wallet, and as they're running away, i'd pull out the little pistol attached to my leg... I'd get away with self defense right? i mean, he couldn't be acquitted because "his back was turned" or some bullshit right? i'm so stoned

2. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

depends if hes black or white.

3. masked toker

masked toker Member

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah

4. dippin

dippin Banned

Why would you take someones life just cause he stole some money from you. You would probably only have a few bucks in there too you cheap piece of dirt. By the way, you would be charged for murder. Your not defending yourself if hes running away.

5. The_Moroccan_Raccoon

The_Moroccan_Raccoon Senior Member

Yes, you would likely be charged for murder, and if not murder, then definitely manslaughter or something like that. It's would be a hugely excessive amount of force.

6. Pellinore

Pellinore Member

I say, give it a try..and see what happens..

7. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Second degree murder, my friend. You'd go away for a long time.

8. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

not as long as a drug user

9. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm sure that he (the thief) would kill me for my wallet, so why not return the favor?

10. John_the_babtist

John_the_babtist Member

Dont shoot them as they run, thats cowardly...

11. raz5

raz5 زینب

it could be considered self defense........ but you'd still get something at least for having the gun. yeah anyways try it and let us know buddy.

12. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

It's not self defense unless there's a clear and imminent threat - not the case if he's running away.

13. Quite

Quite Member

Good heavens, dear. There isnt any point in getting revenge if your enemy isnt alive to know that they've lost, now is there?

14. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

masked toker if, you had not stated you were stoned when you wrote this, i would have thought you were either nuts or an idiot.

it is just a wallet and money. you can always get a new wallet and more money.
    your reasoning is like alot of managers, who keep preaching the old work proverb about: "time is money!" BULLSHIT! time is not money. you can always get more money but, you can never get more time.

fuck the wallet and the money... it is not worth the lawer fees, trial and, possible jail time!

15. heron

If someone steals a cent from you, they will steal two cents next time, and on down the road, with you hippies enabling their dishonest ways, they will eventually murder and steal anytime they want.

Someone steals any thing from me, I will beat their ass. They steal from me and treaten my life, or the life of my loved ones? They die.

Its not just a wallet, its not just money. It is principle and integrity.

Victims let thieves make off with their things. Don't be a victim.

16. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

'Victim' is a state of mind, and 'victims' in this sense are their own persecutors and this unconcious state of mind invites trouble. Everyone chooses what happens to them, either conciously, in which case they take personal responsibility for it ... or unconciously, in which case they blame the effect of their own choice for the cause, and the trouble seems to come from outside when in fact it originated in their own mind and beliefs; this is called not taking responsibility for what happens 'to you'.
    This is the kind of thing that happens in a world full of unconcious people, so be aware of your beliefs and thoughts; "be careful what you ask for ...."
    Don't blame the mugger, because the mugger represents the universe giving you what you unconciously asked for, and don't 'blame' yourself either but see it as an opportunity to wake up from unconciousness and examine what it is you believe.... what your unconcious thinking is doing with your so called 'reality'.

"Optimists get all the luck." and if one identifies with the victim, the pessimist ... the universe will simply prove that to you also.

So again, ... be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it.

17. heron

We choose nothing. If you find yourself in a situation of being mugged, it is a place that all places led you to, and all places of the mugger has led them to. It is a pivotal moment in both of your fates. It may have been fated so that I get mugged...since his path led him to mugging me, it was fated so that I kill him for mugging me...or maybe he kills me...either way...fated, not choice.

18. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

you need to state what you are being robbed with... does the robber have a gun or a knife..what?

19. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

You create your own 'fate' and your own reality by your largely unconcious thinking and beliefs. To see fate as some mysterious perhaps even pre determined thing that happens 'to you' is a denial of that.
    People call 'fate', fate because it's unconcious to them and they don't see that they are the creator of their reality. That's the whole thing about the unconcious and why it isn't seen and acknowledged ... because it is denied and hence ... remains unconcious!
    Unconciousness is denial and hence,.. blame, and blaming 'fate' is no different.
    Fate is an illusion.

20. back2theland

back2theland Member

if he is running away or his back is turned to you no that is not self defense you would go to jail for murder.
    Even if he was facing you it would still be murder.
    there has to be proof that there was a threat on your life and that you had no other option.
    You couldve ran away, screamed, hit him, anything. And if he had your wallet and was leaving then you shot him you were the aggressor.
    Stupid question.